Epilogue- Rosamaria Pt. 1

So I've been really busy editing this story, and I thought, why not do a chapter about Rosamaria?! I mean, we all know she went from an Earl's daughter to a prostitute in the span of only three chapters. A lot of you are mentioning in the comment section about how that doesn't make any sense. So I decided to do a few chapters about Rosamaria to explain what happened while Ginny was going through her whirlwind romance.

Rosamaria sat in the dark hallway, sobbing long after Lord Knightly had left. She felt completely embarrassed by her actions, especially knowing her father would find out from him. She would have no help escaping this one.

"Look what you've done! You've made a mess of things." A woman with beautiful blonde ringlets stepped out from the shadows. "You were supposed to get him into that room. Not seduce him in the hallway!"

"I tried my best, Lady Emily." Rosamaria said sourly, hating the woman.

She had been controlling Rosamaria's entire life after finding out what had happened at last year's season. Rosamaria had been innocent and young at that time, just like her sister Ginny. She had fallen for a young man and he had used her feelings against her. She no sooner had been kissing him in this very hallway when she suddenly found herself in a dark bedroom undressed and making love to a man she had just met. She told herself it was okay. They would get married eventually.

She had been wrong.

Oh so wrong.

That horrid man had immediately left her like a used rag once he was finished. Lady Emily had found her in the bedroom only moments later. The ball that season had been at the Blintsworth estate and Rosamaria had been caught red handed in Lady Emily's very own bed chambers.

Lady Emily had used that black mail completely to her advantage. Rosamaria could remember that conversation as clear as if it had happened only moments ago.

"I'll do anything. Please, just don't tell my father." Rosamaria sobbed, pulling the covers up to shamefully cover her bare chest.

Lady Emily perched herself on the edge of a chair, smiling demurely. She was anything but demure and sweet as she appeared to be to most. She was a wicked snake. But Rosamaria hadn't known that at the time.

Lady Emily leaned forward, "Of course I won't tell him."

Rosamaria felt a huge sense of relief wash over her in that moment, "You won't?"

"No. But I need you to help me. A favor for a favor." Lay Emily said, looking carefully at her nails.

"What do you want me to do?" Rosamaria asked cautiously.

"You see, there's this young man that I was supposed to marry. Lord Knightly, Stephen, heir to the Duke of Hatfield." Lady Emily said sadly. "But he ran away before the wedding. I want him back. I want you to get him back for me."

"How? I don't know anyone by that name." Rosamaria said desperately.

Lady Emily ignored her and walked over to her desk. She began writing something on a piece of parchment, "To the Earl of Stockwell....I'm writing to tell you that Lady Rosa-"

"Enough!"Rosamaria shouted, stopping her from writing that horrid letter. "I'll help you get him back, okay?"

"Good." Lady Emily tossed the letter into the fire pit and struck a match, lighting it on fire. "But remember, if you so much as do anything wrong or try to get away from me, I'll ruin your entire life."