04

"I can't believe you're actually making them your prisoners." Aria said in disbelief, crossing her arms over her chest as she watched two of the pirates tie up Carina and Henry to the mast.

"I am the captain and I say so." Jack smirked, walking up to Mr. Gibbs.

Aria rolled her eyes and walked up to Henry and Carina while the other pirates got the "ship" ready to sail. "Are you both alright?" She sighed, standing beside them in the middle.

Carina turned her head and looked at her in confusion. "I would be better if I wasn't being kidnapped by pirates."

Aria shrugged, tilting her head to the side a bit in agreement. "Can't argue with that." She looked at Henry. "Turner, how are you holding up."

"Can't complain, except I would rather not be tied up." He gave her a looked that was asking the red head to untie them.

Aria leaned in a bit before whispering. "I'll get you out soon." The two prisoners looked at her pressing a finger to her lips and gave a nod.

As Aria turned to walk away, Henry called out out to her. "Aria." 

She turned back around and faced him, humming in response.

"I just wanted to say your fighting skills in brilliant!" He exclaimed causing the corners of her mouth to turn up. "That was incredible. Best fighting I've ever seen in my life, especially by a girl." Henry added while smiling causing her to blush. 

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself for a boy." Aria teased.

"Cut the shard!" Jack shouted, catching her attention. One of the pirates cut a rope that held barrels which dropped to the ground, knocking down one by one of the strips of wood holding the ship. Jack walked up the steps to the wheel while every one waited for the boat to move.

Aria moved to the side of the ship to look down at the ground. She turned around and met Henry's eyes, they shared a look with each other while the ship moved. While Jack was shouting to his crew, the ship came to a sharp stop causing everyone to fall forward.

As everyone stood up, Jack turned to speak to Aria. "Somethings gone wrong."

She pulled herself up on the railing and looked up at Jack. "Yeah no sh-" She was cut off by the ship moving forward again causing everyone to fly back wards. They all groan as they hit hard on the floor.

When the ship was fully in the water, everyone got up and looked around. "She floats!" Marty shouted, punching the air with his fists making all of the pirates cheer.

~

Jack and his men stood beside the wheel, discussing the journal while Aria walked down to Henry and Carina.

They stopped talking and looked at her. "Hi there." She gave an awkward small smile. "Don't stop talking on my behalf."

"Come here." Henry motioned Aria over. Raising an eyebrow, she walked over to his side. "No opposite side of us." She moved on the opposite side of the mast and looked at them both. "Go on then, what did the map reveal?" Henry asked Carina who was looking at Aria suspiciously. "You can trust her, she wants to help as well." Aria looked at Henry before looking at Carina and gave her a small, friendly smile.

"Fine." Carina sighed giving in. "Come closer." She motioned Aria to come in closer. Aria stood right in front of the mast, looking at Carina. "Alright," Carina sighed. "The moon revealed a clue. To release the power of the sea, all must divide."

"Divide?" Aria questioned quietly.

"What does it mean?" Henry asked.

"I'm not sure yet." Carina answered.