New Books/Author's Note

I can't believed I finished this book. Oh my god, I'm actually crying over this. I loved writing this book so much I can't even explain it. I was watching Dead Men Tell No Tales a few days ago and just got so happy but also upset because I knew this book was over so I came up with a few ideas I think you all will like!

1.) my Will Turner love story is published so please check that out!

2.) because I love writing for Henry and for pirates in general I think I'm going to make a Pirates of the Caribbean imagine book OR do a few one shots for Henry! Tell me what you prefer and I will post about it

3.) I will try add bonus chapters in this like how Aria met Jack, her past, and the wedding!

I just want to say a massive, massive thank you for coming along Aria's journey and loving and supporting her and me as well! I've loved writing for her and her story. I love pirates so much, it has been a part of my whole life and childhood so to write for it and have people love it makes me so unbelievably happy.

If you all ever want to chat with me, please feel free to message me when ever I promise I will message you all back. 

Thank you for the votes and extremely sweet comments, I can't thank you all enough! Who knows, maybe her story will continue in the next movie ;)

I hope you all join me on my next pirates fic because I really think you all will love it!

Love, Bella

*cue Pirates of the Caribbean theme song*