07

The crew all boarded the Black Pearl along with Carina, Aria, Henry, and Jack. Jack went off about how he should be captain of the Pearl, following Barbossa up the stairs to the second deck with Henry following him.

As the rest of the pirates began to get the ship ready to sail, Carina and Aria stood along the side on the deck, looking at the island. Biting down on her lip, Aria glanced at Carina. She wanted to tell her what almost happened between her and Henry, it was bugging her.

"What is it?" Carina ask, eyes still remaining on the island.

"What?" Aria replied in a high pitch, innocent voice as her eyes widened.

"Somethings on your mind what is it?" Carina asked finally looking at her friend.

The red head held to in a breath, holding it. "Nothing." She lied before letting it out, giving a closed mouth smile.

The astronomer smiled. "I know your lying. You can tell me I'm your friend. Come on what is it?" She asked softly. Aria's eyes trailed to look at Henry, Carina followed her stare before looking back at her. "Is it about Henry?"

Tearing her eyes away from him, she looked at Carina. "Yeah it is."

"Well what is it?"

Aria hesitated before taking a side step towards Carina, still facing the ocean. "Back on the beach, after we crashed, I fell on top of Henry. I didn't really understand what was happening but we almost kissed. We were both leaning in before Salazar ruined the moment. I couldn't help but feel disappointed and I don't know why."

Carina gave her friend a little smile. "Do you love him?"

"Love?" Aria scoffed. "I've only known him for a couple of days. It can't be. Princesses fall in love in a day, I'm far from being a princess, Carina."

"Do you like him?"

Aria looked back over at Henry. "Maybe." A thought suddenly hit her causing her to look back at Carina. "You don't like him, do you?"

Carina gave an unladylike cackle causing a couple of pirates stop what they were doing to look at her before continuing working. "Me? Like him? Yeah right." She looked at the slightly shook red head with an amused smile. "I like him as I like you, as a friend. Except I like you a bit more than him." Aria gave a smile, letting out a breathy laugh through her nose. The two grew silent before Carina spoke up again. "Are you going to talk to him about the almost kiss?"

"No." Aria's smile fell, her stomach turning.

"Why not? You have to." Carina tilted her head, looking at her softly while Aria looked out at the island. "You never know, he might return his feelings, Aria." The red head looked at Carina. Without saying another word, she walked to the other side of the ship to look at the sun setting.

As Aria walked away, Henry stood by the wheel beside Jack watching her walk away from the brunette. Moving his gaze, he looked over at Carina who looked at Aria's back. She sighed and turned to look back at the island. Walking down the stairs, he walked over to the first mate who stood with her eyes closed. Henry watched the light breeze blowing through her red hair while the color of the setting sun reflected on her face. He stood there admiring her beauty, a small smile forming on his lips.

"Why don't you paint a picture, it'll last longer." Aria said making him jump, she opened one eye and looked at Henry.

"Sorry." He blushed, looking down at his feet.

Aria opened both of her eyes and looked at the boy. "I'm only teasing, Mr. Turner. What can I help you with?"

"I was just coming to see if you were alright. I saw you talking with Carina and you looked upset." Henry said looking at her.