11

The sound of a body hitting the floor startled Jack and Aria who were sitting on the ground behind the big rock. They perked up, glancing at each other, before turning to peek over the rock. Salazar and Henry were split from each other. The captain now stood as he held the Trident of Poseidon while Henry laid on the ground unconscious.

Salazar moved the trident out of his face and looked at Jack. "Hola, Sparrow..."

"No..." Jack whined. Turning around to look at Aria, he spoke. "Go help Henry and Carina, I don't want you getting hurt."

"I am perfectly fine of taking care of myself and helping you." The red head replied back, glaring at the ghost captain.

"Darling, I realize that but as your captain and your soon to be new father, I command you to go-go-shoo-go on-get." Jack said shooing her with his hands.

She rolled her eyes and leaned away from him, only for his hands to follow. "Ugh, fine I'm going." Groaning, she pushed herself off the wet ground and quickly ran off around the rocks as Jack was beginning to be thrown around in the air like a rag doll by the trident.

Aria ran around another rock and found Henry lying on the ground, still unconscious. Without hesitation, she fell to her knees right beside him. Moving her wet hair back over her shoulder, she hunched over him and started calling his name. "Henry! Henry, wake up." She shouted, holding his cold face. Shaking him gently, she called his name a few more times, begging him to wake up.

"Henry!" A voice called. Aria looked up too see Carina running over to the two, falling to her knees on the opposite side of him. "Are you okay?" The astronomer asked her friend.

"I'm alright, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She looked down at Henry, shaking his arm. "Come on, wake up!" A few of Salazar's crew men started walking up to them within the water as they tried waking up the boy. Carina groaned and turned around to look at them. Sticking her hand in the water, she pushed his leg away. "Oh piss off."

Aria looked up at Carina and then looked up to see Jack. He flew in a bundle of water as he was being thrown around the air into the ocean wall. As he soar around inside the ocean, Salazar's crew members jumped up and grabbed on to him only for them to be turned into dust as soon as they got out of the water.

"Henry!" Aria shouted, shaking his face. "He's killing Jack! Please, darling, wake up." She begged, holding his face. Rubbing her thumb across the cut on his cheek, she waited for him to wake up.

Henry's eyes shot open causing the girls to jump a bit. "Power of the sea." He said looking at Aria then Carina.

"What?" The red head shouted back, looking at him in complete confusion.

"The power of the sea." He repeated.

"To release the power of the sea, all must divide." Carina said.

"If the trident holds all the power then-" Aria was cut off by Henry.

"Then every curse is held inside." He finished her sentence.

The sound of the Salazar plunging the trident into Jack's chest causedAria, Carina, and Henry to jump up. The sound of Jack letting out a gasp in pain caused Aria's heart to pound in fear. "Jack! No!" She screamed as the ghost captain pushed him with the trident up against rocks. Tears began to form in her eyes at the sight of Jack wincing in pain until a little smirk formed on his face causing Salazar looked at him in confusion. They all looked down at Jack's chest to see Carina's journal in between his chest and the trident.

"Divide." Henry said as they gazed upon Jack.

"Aria!" Jack shouted, holding the end of the trident. The red head pushed herself off the ground and ran towards him.

"Divide. Break. Break the trident and break every curse at sea!" Henry and Carina shouted together.

"Aria! Break the trident!" Henry shouted getting up to run after her.

The fierce red head pulled out her sword, running to the two men. With tears falling down her cheeks, her hair flew behind her while she raised her arms up with the sword in her hands. Coming up to Jack and Salazar, a scream erupted from her and slammed the sword down through the trident. Henry and Carina run up behind her as it shattered, causing everything around them to grow deathly still. Salazar let out a wheeze as he tried to breath, falling forward. Jack moved out of the way as the ghost captain fell on to the rock Jack was once pressed on. He grabbed a hold of it as Jack came up to Aria and Henry's side. They slowly began to back away, watching him closely. Salazar's crew suddenly began running out of the water, gasping for air. Salazar and all of his ghost crew began to turn back into fleshy humans again.

"All curses are broken." Henry said, looking around at all of the sailors. As they all laughed in happiness at being alive again.

Jack, Aria, Carina, and Henry looked around as the ocean walls started moving towards each other, returning back to normal.

As the water started to move, Barbossa came down standing on an anchor that was being lowered to the bottom where they four were standing. "The Pearl! My Pearl!" Jack exclaimed as he looked up higher to see the Black Pearl sailing on the edge of the water.

"Come on!" Carina shouted. They turned around and began running up rock like stairs to reach to where Barbossa was coming down. Aria put her sword away as she and Jack ran up the rocks beside each other with Henry and Carina behind them. Reaching the top, they each jumped on the giant anchor as it began to move away from the rocks with them on it. Then they proceed to climb up the chain of the anchor to the top while Salazar and his crew started running after them to jump on the anchor as well.

Pull by pull and step by step, they climb carefully up the chain. "Raise anchor!" Barbossa shouted up to the ship. Within seconds they began to be lifted up into the air. Once they stopped climbing the raising anchor chain, it began to be lowered back down again. Confusing looks and gasps came from them all as they held on the lowering anchor chain. They looked around at each other in confusion until the chain came to a complete stop. Carina slipped off of it and began to fall. Barbossa reached out and grabbed her hand, stopping her from falling. Aria, Henry, and Jack held on tighter and looked down at Carina and Barbossa as they began to be lifted again.

"Who am I to you?" Carina asked as Aria watched closely as Salazar, planning what she was about to do carefully.

"Treasure." Barbossa smiled down at her. His smiled began to fade away as she looked over her to see Salazar lifting up his sword at Carina. "Hold on!" He shouted, putting her hand on the chain.

Aria felt her heart pound, holding the chain with both of her hands and pressing the palms of her feet against it. "It's now or never." Letting out a grunt, she used all of her might and pushed herself off of the anchor chain. Henry shouted her name to her as she arched her back to turn her body upside down and began to dive down, pulling her sword out. Barbossa stopped what he was about to do and watched with scared eyes. The red head arched her back more and reached out to grab the chain on the opposite side of Salazar. He stopped what he was about to do as she reached around the chain with her sword. Holding in a pant, she spoke one last time to Salazar. "Princesa de despedida."

Farewell, Princess.

Moving the sword in front of Salazar's face, she sliced the blade across his neck causing them both to lose their grip on the chain.

"Aria!" Jack shouted in complete fear. His heart stopped as well as the others while Aria let out a gasp before falling down as the ocean walls were almost fully closed in.

"No!" Henry screamed as his voice trailed off. Eyes meeting his, she looked into his broken brown eyes as she fell. Moving her head, she turned to meet the bottom of the chain. Lifting her sword, she thrust her sword in the loop causing her to stop falling. Her body flung around as the circle her sword was in turned. Hand still gripping the handle, her back met a flat surface of the anchor as she head hit the edge of it hard, knocking her out.

A few sighs of relief and fear slipped out of everyone's mouths as they looked up to see the water starting to fully close in and swallow them whole.

Hope you enjoyed this chap! Sorry it was a bit short☺️