20

Aria and Henry stood quietly at the top of the giant, grassy hill. They watched the morning sun rising from the ocean and into the sky. A cool morning breezy brushed past them causing the smell of the salty sea to grow strong.

Henry Turner wrapped his arms around her waist, holding his red head love close to his chest as he refused to look at her.

Meanwhile, Aria rested her head against his chest, feeling a bit at ease in his arms. She now stood in her regular clothes that had been washed by Elizabeth. Her white long sleeve, shoulderless blouse glowed an innocent white, the black and gold corset belt never look so clean, and black pants perfect. Her boots were still old and scruff up but still good to wear.

"I wish you would stay." Henry said, swallowing hard.

Aria looked up at his face, hard with emotion as he stared at the horizon. "You know I can't." She said softly. Boy, was she softer now since she met him.

"I know but-" he cut himself off to pause. "I've spent years missing someone I cherish." He finally looked down at her face. "I don't want to do that again."

"You won't." She blinked, face remain calm. "I'll be back before you know it. Maybe I'll write in a book about all my days and adventures. Then when I come back to see you, you will be able to read them."

A sweet, closed mouth smile formed in Henry's lips. "I'd love that." Aria smiled as well, for the first time that morning.  "I guess while you're gone, I'll have to train myself to be a better swordsman. Maybe I'll be better than you when you come back." The corners of how mouth tugged up higher into a cocky grin.

The red head raised an eyebrow. "That will never happen."

Henry threw his head back and laughed. "I know it won't." He looked back down at her, feeling at ease when he laughed. Crinkles by his eyes formed as he smiled.

Aria's sadness was almost fully taken over by a bit happiness causing her to glow. "I'll teach you my skills one day."

"Can you teach me that thing you do when you wrap your legs around someones neck and bring them down to the ground? That was unbelievable." Henry glanced at the sun almost fully in the sky then back down at her.

"You know, honestly I don't even know how I learned that. I did it somehow once when I was fighting and that was that. I've been able to do it since."

"You should do it for me when you come back." Henry said. They grew quiet as they looked at each other with sad but happy eyes. Only the sound of the ocean and wind filling the void of silence.

"Try not to miss me too much." Aria said finally, her voice quiet.

"Try not to think of me too much." Replied Henry.

Behind them, Will and Elizabeth walked over with their arms around each other. The simple married couple look.

The two exchanged sad glances, the corners of their mouths turned up a bit. Looking at the young couple before them, it felt like watching how they would be before saying goodbye for some time.

Henry and Aria heard the sounds of grass being stepped on. Turning around, they met the eyes of Mr. and Mrs. Turner. They each exchanged the same expression and stood in front of each other.

"Are you ready to go?" Elizabeth asked, breaking the silence. She let out the breath she was holding and looked at Aria.

"Yes I am. Thank you for having me and for dinner, I appreciated it." The red head replied, a little smile on her face.

Elizabeth and Will returned the expression. "It was our pleasure, Aria, honestly." Elizabeth said placing a hand on her chest.

"Aria, I can't thank you enough for what you did. You helped my family reunite and I'm so grateful you helped my son to do so." Will felt himself get a little emotional. He looked down at blinked away his watery eyes. Elizabeth rubbed his back and looked at him with a soft expression on her face. He looked back up and gave her a smile, then met Aria's green eyes. "Thank you."