17

The waves crashed onto the shore of the beach. The sea gulls talked with each other, soaring high above the sea and land. Aria and Henry climbed out of the little vessel, looking around them. As the wind picked up a bit, they pulled the boat up to the bed of black rocks along the tiny beach.

"So," Aria panted, hunched over holding her knees. "This is your home?" She asked not spotting a house anywhere.

"Not quite," Henry leaned against a big rock catching his breath as well. "It's a bit of a walking distance. Down the beach and up a hill."

Through her pants, she red head rolled her eyes as she spoke. "Brilliant."

"Don't worry, love, it's not that far come on." Henry pushed himself off of the rocks and over to her. Aria stood up straight and walked with Henry down the beach. The two were quiet as they started walked side by side, glancing at each other every so often.

Henry's eyes threw a glance to Aria's face as she looked around the new surrounding. After a moment of staring, he looked straight ahead. His eyes looking down at their feet for a moment. "So you'll be able to meet my mother." The boy returned his gaze to the ginger that walked beside him.

Aria perked up, turning her head to look at him. Her wavy red locks flew behind her shoulder as her eyes stared at him in disbelief. "Really?" The surprise in her voice made Henry give a toothy smile. "You were serious about that?"

"Of course I was, I want you to meet my parents." Aria gave a questioning look to him, tilting her head forward to side. "I know that sounds too fast but I just wanted to give you opportunity to meet my mother and might as well meet my father."

The red head gave a grin as she looked ahead. "I'm kidding, Mr. Turner. Of course I want to meet your parents-especially your mum." Henry laughed, reaching up to rub his neck. "I'm more excited about meeting her really, no offense to you or your father."

"I know what you mean. I plan on going to my house to see her and tell her about father's curse finally being broken." The boy turned to look at her again. "Do you want to come with me then?"

"I don't think I'm fully prepared to meet her just yet. I have to think about what I'm going to say or do." Aria threw him a serious glance. "I've been waiting for this moment my whole life."

"Don't worry, she's going to love you." Henry said grabbing her hand, giving a reassuring squeeze.

Heat rised up on Aria's cheeks that began to blush. Squeezing his hand back, she looked at him. "Thank you, darling." He looked at her shyly, giving a sweet smile looking like a young child. Aria's heart fluttered in her chest as she looked at him, feeling herself grow giddy on the inside.

"While you're with Elizabeth where should I go?" The red head asked, praying the blush went down on her cheeks.

"Wait right up there for me." Henry lifted his left hand to point to the top of a huge hill that was just ahead of them. "That's where my father will meet us." The boy met her eyes for a moment to see her give a nod understanding what he said. His eyes traveled down to their hand that were still attached with one another. Now it was Henry's turn to blush as he look straight out a head of them. "You don't have to keep holding my hand if you don't want too." He said quietly.

"I want too. I've never really held hands like this with anyone before. Quite pathetic saying that out loud. I sound like a weak, pathetic pirate." Aria made a face of disgust at what she said causing Henry to chuckle.

"No you don't." Henry met her eyes as he continued. "I will always think you're a strong, smart, fiery, gorgeous, red headed pirate." Henry gave a closed mouth smirk, raising his eyebrow as he emphasis gorgeous.