09

Barbossa starting shouting orders to his crew as he stormed across the ship to where Carina was. "I will not let the Pearl be taken again!" He shouted walking up the steps.

Aria and Henry looked at each other. "Go!" The Turner boy shouted alarmed and motioned her to go down the cargo net. The red head quickly stepped out and over the barrel and placed her feet through the net. She began to descend down with Henry climbing down after her. Aria glanced over at the ship before moving her pace as she climbed down. Hopping off the net, she looked up at Henry to see him struggling.

"Come on Henry!" She shouted to him.

"My foot is caught!" He grunted to her as he tried pulling his foot free. With one last tug, Henry flung himself back causing him to fall off the net. Aria backed up and opened her arms to catch him. He fell into her arms and the two fell on the deck, Henry was on top of Aria. "Looks like I fell for you this time." He deadpanned as he panted looking down at her.

"Looks like I saved your ass this time." She deadpanned as well, panting out her reply. "We gotta go."

"Yes we do." Henry replied rolling off of her. Reaching out a hand, he grabbed hers and pulled her to her feet.

"Tell me what you wanted to say later. Right now we going to find Jack." She shouted, standing up right. Suddenly, an explosion came from the side of the boat caused them to jump and turn around. The British ship was completely destroyed. It was broken in half, fire burning the remaining parts. Through the flames, Salazar and his crew came sailing in on his ship, Silent Mary.

"We need to go." Henry spoke suddenly, turning to face Aria who gave a nod in agreement. The two gave a look and sprinted in towards the front of the ship where Jack was tied. The red head pulled out her sword and handed it to Henry. Climbing up the steps in the front of the ship, they jumped around the mast causing a muffled Jack to scream and jump. Relief washed over him as he saw it was Aria and Henry.

"Jack Sparrow..." A familiar voice taunted.

Aria groaned while Jack was trying to talk and ripped out the cloth that was shoved in his mouth. "We need to move." Aria said as Henry lifted Aria's sword and started cutting the ropes that were around him.

~

"Where is Jack Sparrow?" Salazar asked looking at one of Barbossa's crew members who meekly pointed to the front of the ship.

"Defend yourselves men! To the dead!" Barbossa shouted from the balcony as he lifted up his sword.

Salazar started walking towards the front of the ship.

~

"Hurry up, lad." Jack whined, looking down at Henry.

"Stop whining, you git, he's working on it." Aria rolled her eyes and started pulling off the ropes that were cut.

Henry cut off the last rope and pulled the ropes off of Jack. "Here you go, my lady." He panted, looking at the sword he was handing to Aria. Moving his eyes up, he looked at her through the free strands of hair that were in front of his face as she paused looking at him before grabbing it.

"My lady?" Jack screeched causing them to jump and look at him.

"Oh shut up." The two exasperated together at once, making a face at Jack who looked at them bewildered.

"Let's go." Aria commanded, putting her sword away. She grabbed both males hands and pulled them away from the mast Jack was tied to.

"Wait, I have an idea! You two stay and help the others." Jack shouted, pulling his hand away from Aria's grip.