Epilouge

One year later...

The sound of the ocean waves crashing on to the sandy beach filled the quiet void. It was a cool, windy day. The sun was shining  bright, making the everything around beam. Everything around the beach gave off warm, happy vibes whether it be rocks, sand, or even the ocean. In the mix of it all, were the two young lovers on the beach. The true source of such energy. It had been five months since the two last saw each other but they indeed change within a year.

Aria had grown into the body of a woman, her fiery red hair had grown longer, and new clothes and accessories found their way into her style. She wore rings and a few necklaces of different lengths. An emerald green blouse hugged her shoulders, the sleeves down her arms. The black corset waist belt was the same. New black pants and heel boots were also worn. Aria had grown stronger, smarter, and wiser besides her growth in beauty.

Henry Turner had changed a bit as well. He was built more, bigger muscles and more strength. He now wore his fathers old clothes from when Will was Henry's age. Now while Henry looked like the perfect combination of both of his parents, he's grown some more, he's starting to look more like his father. Henry grew facial hair just like Will's. His tied back hair grew a bit longer. Henry grew happier since his father returned home. He learned many things and stories about his father that he never knew.

The two sat on the beach, talking to each other. Henry leaned back against a rock for support, resting his left wrist on his knee that was bent as he other leg laid out in front of him. Beside him, Aria leaned her back against his chest, crossing her left foot under her bent knee. Henry draped an arm around her shoulders and watched the sun. He moved her red hair to her right shoulder causing her to give a lazy smirk. Henry dropped his head to her shoulder and pressed a trail of kissed across her shoulder and up her neck. His forehead pressed against the side of her head as he stopped kissing.

Aria bit her lip and smiled, letting her bottom lip slip out from her teeth. Turning her head, she look up at Henry's brown eyes. "Henry Turner." She breathed to him.

"Aria Sparrow." Breathed Henry, a smile spreading across his lips.

The two closed their eyes and pressed their lips together for another kiss to share since Aria arrived. Aria reached out to cup Henry's cheek, rubbing her thumb across his soft skin. Henry's facial hair brushed against Aria's upper lip causing her to giggle. They pulled away and Henry looked at her confused.

"Your facial hair tickled." She smiled brightly.

"Should I shave it?" Henry grinned.

"No." Aria replied, biting her lip again as she stared at his face.  She pushed herself up and straddled Henry's lap, causing him to lean back more. The red head reach out behind his head and pulled the string that held his hair back. She hand the string to him and then ran her fingers through his soft hair, fixing his hair normally. "There." She said and slid her hand down his neck and to his chest.

Henry watched her, his hands holding on to her hips. "Do that again." He said softly, making her eyes look at his.

"What? This?" She teased and ran her fingers through his hair again.

Henry hummed in response and closed his eyes enjoying the feeling. "You know," he spoke finally. "You still haven't told me any stories about your new adventures since you got here."

A thought hit Aria. "Oh! I forgot." She stood on her knees and reached over to her brown bag that was laying in the sand. Inside the bag was clothes and gifts from Henry's parents. Henry opened his eyes and watched her look through the bag. "Right then, here." She said and pulled out his journal he'd given her the first time she left.