06

"Carina!" Henry tried shouting again as the boy and Jack walked through the trees. Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks and looked around. "Wait a second, where's Aria? Aria!" He started calling as Jack simply grinned.

"Ah I know what's up with you boy." Jack looked at him. "You've got the unscratchable itch.

Henry rolled his eyes, pushing the leaves out of his face. "Carina is the only one who can help us find the trident and I'm not in love with her." He said as he glanced back occasionally at Jack.

"Not her! Aria! You've got the unscratchable itch for Aria." Henry's cheeks grew hot.

"No, I'm not in love with her either." He said simply. Sure, he didn't love her but did he like her? They did almost kiss just a moment ago. Every time she's around him his heart starts to flutter, he couldn't help but admire her spirit, and notice how he can't stop staring at her when she's talking to him. Shaking his head, he push the thought out. "She's only a friend." He thought to himself. 

Only a friend he's starting to like

Jack spoke up again. "Love? Who said anything about love?" He asked in confusion as the Turner boy rolled his eyes. "The unscratchable itch, scabies! I'm talking about scabies!" As Jack continued to talk about scabies, they walked up to a sign. "Oh no." Jack said slowly.

Hangman's Bay

~

Aria stood still as her eyes remained on the spot where the ghost pirates once stood. Her hand remained clutched on her swords handle, ready to cut down anything that moved. In her head, she thought about what just happened. How could she stop him? What could she do?

The red head thought to herself quietly before tearing her gaze away from the ocean. Turning around, she faced the swarm of trees. As her foot went to step forward she paused, a thought hitting her.

Henry and I almost kissed. She thought with wide eyes. 

"No we didn't." With a scoff, she reassured herself as she closed her eyes for a second. Opening them suddenly, she jumped around to the stop where they were laying. "Yes we did!" Mouthing the word 'what?' to herself, she looked around the beach in confusion. "Why would I do that?" Aria asked herself aloud. 

The sound of a bird singing snapped her back to reality. Pushing the thoughts of Henry away, she huffed out before walking along the beach to go look for one person that mattered the most at the moment, Jack.

Walking along the beach, she kicked the sand furiously as she thought about the conversation she had with Salazar. Strands of curse words fell from her lips while she started to storm through the sand, now slicing her sword through it.

"Quite a sailor mouth you have their, darlin'." Aria froze in her place. "Only person I can think of speaking like that when she's mad is my favorite red head." The voice added amusingly, causing Aria's lips to form in a smile. 

Turing around, she saw Captain Barbossa standing with his signature smile on his lips along with a few of his crew members behind him. "Hector!" She shouted and ran up to him into his open arms. Barbossa smiled as he held the red head tight. "It's so good to see you." 

"As well as you." He replied as they pulled apart. 

"What are you all doing here?" Aria asked as she put away her sword.

"We's coming to find Jack, have you seen him?" 

"Actually," she turned around to where she was walking. "I'm doing the same. I would've been with him but I stopped to have a chat with that bastard Salazar." Spatting his name, she crossed her arms over her chest.