12

The anchor chain that hooked on the Black Pearl began to rise again out of the water as the ship mates ran to side of the ship to help off the people on the clutch to the chain. One by one each of them popped to the top of the water and into the air.

Jack was the first to be brought to the surface. His sad, broken eyes remained looking down at the water as Henry popped up after him, panting like mad before snapping his head down at the water.

The crew members began to lean over the edge to pulled Jack up on to the deck. As the men settled the captain to his feet, he stepped aside away from the group to look down over the railing into the water, waiting for his first mate to rise up.

Henry practically jumped up into the Pirates arms as they reached down to help him. Once he settled himself on his feet, he walked over to stand next to Jack. His shaky, wet hands gripped the railing as he looked down into the water. Calling her name was useless at the moment, little silent prayers slipped through his trembling lips as he waited eagerly.

Next out of the water was Barbossa, he panted like a dog as he looked up to the Peal before looking back down at his daughter, Carina. She rose out of the water, panting as she began to panic for her friends well being, looking around her surrounding.

Two of Barbossa's crew members helped pulled him and Carina up on to the deck of the ship. The two hurried to stand on the opposite of Jack looking into the water, waiting for a spot of red to appear in the blue.

No one spoke a word once they all were standing still as a few crew members finished pulling the anchor chain up.

Henry panted slightly as his heart was racing in his chest, he began to panic. What if he would never see her again? What if she was dead? What if...?
A comforting hand rested on his shoulder which caused him to looked away from the water at Jack. He looked at him with a soft expression but his eyes showed fear.

Carina's eyes began to water, turning red as she glanced at her father who looked just as broken as the rest of them. Looking back, she looked down into the water and saw the anchor finally rising out of the water with a body on it.

"Aria!" She screamed, jumping as her hands latched on to the railing of the Pearl.

Down on top of the rising anchor was the red head girl everyone was waiting for. Aria was still unconscious but she laid with her eyes closed like she was peacefully sleeping. Her hand was still attached to the sword handle that still remained in one of the circles of the chain.

Henry's head snapped down at the water as he looked at the girl he was falling for. "Aria!" He shouted, a relived, big smile forming on his face which automatically dropped.

The ship began to turn away as waves of the ocean began to grow rough and big, smacking against the ship. They roared up higher, growing stronger as the Pearl bean to turn. Giant waves splashed up against the anchor Aria laid upon causing her to move slightly.

The salty water splashed in every direction possible, hitting her and the sword she held on too. Hand grip growing weak, her hand let go of the handle. Her body began to slowly lean as the anchor rocked. As it swayed, her body leaned toward the edge of the anchor until she fell right off of it and into the wavy water, her sword slipping out of the circle and down with the red head.

"Aria!" Henry screamed and began to move his body up over the railing, climbing up. Jack grabbed on to him, pulling him back as Henry fought against him.

"Wait! Henry, don't jump just yet!" Jack shouted frantically. Letting go of the boy, he turned to look at the pirate who was steering the ship. "Oi! Stop! Stop the ship! Stop it!" He shouted viciously. The pirate looked at him with wide eyes, unsure of what to do.