18

AN UPDATE! I would like to thank @riggem6305 for this beautiful piece of fanart of Aria and Elizabeth hugging! Thank you so much! I love it and you!

"I'm not nervous." Aria said allowed to herself. Henry gave a little chuckle at her adorable comment. "I'm a pirate, a scary pirate...a scary, red headed pirate." She paused then repeated, "I'm not nervous."

The boy smiled at her as she stared at his parents. He leaned down to her ear and whispered softly, "no need to be nervous, love." Wrapping his fingers around her arm once more, he slid his hand back down into hers to give a comfort squeeze.

"I just said I'm not nervous."

Will and Elizabeth walked right in front of Aria and Henry with kind smiles painted on their faces. Henry smiled at his parents and looked right down at Aria. "Mother, father, this is Aria Sparrow."

"Sparrow?...I didn't know Jack had a daughter." Will voiced laced with confusion while Elizabeth looked at the nervous, red headed girl with the kindest smile calming Aria's nerves.

"Y-yes-well no-you see Jack kind of adopted me. I've been an orphan my whole life and I've been sailing with Jack for a few years now as his first mate. Jack has been like a father to me for years and...." Aria looked down for a second before meeting their eyes again. "You can imagine how I felt when he asked me." Aria gave the two a soft smile, earning approving smiles in return.

"Aria is the reason we all are standing where we are right now." Henry said looking at his parents.

"I'm not the only reason. It was Henry that got us to where we are. I only helped in every way I could while kicking some ass and not dealing with anyone's rubbish." The red head grinned.

They all laughed. "Well I believe I owe you a thank you for helping free me from my curse and reuniting me with my family." Will and Elizabeth looked at each other, wrapping an arm around each other's waist.

Then Elizabeth snapped her head to Aria. "We never properly introduced ourselves."

"Oh, that's right," Will extended his hand to Aria. "Will Turner." He said giving a charming wink to the red head. Aria took it, feeling a blush form on her cheeks, giving it a friendly shake as well as a bashful smile.

They let go as Elizabeth extended her hand out as well. "I'm Elizabeth Turner, Henry's mother as you can tell." She flashed her teeth in her bright smile at Aria.

Aria, on the other hand, froze. Her eyes glued on the other women's hand before slowly taking it to shake. Shaking her head, she met Elizabeth's kind eyes. "I've know who you are basically my whole life." The two gave quiet, lady-like chuckles before letting go of each others hands.

An idea popped into Henry's mind. "Father, may I speak to you for a moment?" He asked letting go of Aria's hand.

Will raised an eyebrow at his son, eyes flickering at Aria then back at Henry. "Of course, son."

"Excuse us." Henry said between the two women, flashing a wink to Aria. He walked up the grassy hill a bit more with his father, a grin plastered on his face.

"What's wrong son?" Will asked furrowing his eyebrows together.

"Nothing." A breathy chuckle escaped his parted lips. Will turned his head a smidge, giving a questioning look at his son. "You'll see." Henry motioned with his head to Aria.

~

"Henry told me that you're nervous about meeting me specifically. May I ask why?" Elizabeth asked softly, clapping her hands together in front of her body.

Aria mirrored her action, glancing back and forth at the ground and Elizabeth. "Well you see um...when I was younger...I grew up in Singapore and I heard stories about you, Jack, and Will. How you were just a governors daughter who became a Pirate King and all your adventure. How much of a brave and strong woman you've become. You fought and stood for what you believed in, you never backed down from a fight. As a girl who had no mother or any type of figure to look up too and felt like she would never grow up to be anything thought that maybe-just maybe-I could become like you." A smile began to grow on Elizabeth's face, her heart grew love for the girl that stood right before her. "You're my hero, that figure I was missing. Elizabeth, I wanted nothing more than to meet you, make you proud. I always asked where I could find you or what became of you. The answers I got were either you were dead or you never existed but I never believed them. I always believe you were somewhere out in the world and I knew one day I'd meet you to tell you in face to face how much you mean to me as a child."

Tears began to well up in Elizabeth's eyes. She squeezed her hands together tightly to resist the urge to tackle her with the biggest hug possible. "Oh Aria..." Her words flew out of her mouth so quiet the red head girl could barely hear what she said. The woman sniffed, closing her eyes for a moment. As she opened them, she reached out to grab a hold of her hands. Aria held on to them instantly. "Thank you so much." Another sniffle. "I didn't know my actions meant that much to anyone." A sharp, airy chuckle escaped her.

Aria gave her the biggest closed mouth smile possible, tilting her head a bit. With a nod, she replied. "Of course they did. That was why I couldn't meet you right away. I couldn't believe I could finally tell you all of this, I needed a moment to get myself ready. Ready to meet my hero." Tears began to fill her eyes as well. The wind blew through the grass and through Aria's hair, making it fly a bit in her face.

"Oh, darling." Elizabeth reached a hand up to move the few strands of her red head out of her face. Her hand cupped it so gently like a flower. "I am truly honored to be your hero." She paused, staring at her Aria's watery green eyes. "But I must say this...Aria, you are my hero." The girl looked at her in complete confusion. "If it wasn't for your help, my son would've been gone forever searching aimlessly for a way to break his fathers curse and my would have remained under that curse. You saved them...you saved our family, we are finally able to become a whole family." She paused for a moment, studying the red head's face. "Henry told me you mainly helped to save Jack but you also promised to help him. If something happened to my son you promised to finish his mission...I can't thank you enough for what you did, truly. I know I don't know you, that we've only just met but I'm so proud of you, Aria...so proud of how strong of a woman you've grown to be."

Aria squeezed Elizabeth's hand tighter as all the tear pools in her eyes fell like rain down her pink cheeks. She quietly began crying as pure happiness filled her heart and soul at Elizabeth's words. A smile grew on her and a sniffle came from her. "Thank you..you have no idea how long I've dreamed to hear those words."

Elizabeth let go of her face and hands and wrapped them around Aria's shoulders. Aria instantly wrapped her arms around her hero's waist, burying her face into Elizabeth's neck. Closing her eyes, she let out a long breath through her nose, relaxing a bit more. She rested her head on top of the red head's as she placed a hand on the back of Aria's head and the other on her upper back. This kind of hug was something Aria never experienced before; a mother's hug.

Just as Elizabeth started to pull back, Aria spoke up in a whisper. "Just a little longer.." Elizabeth smiled brighter and hugged her a little tighter.

THEY FINALLY MET!

LITERALLY WAS SENDING MY FRIEND PICTURES OF ME CRYING BC OF THIS SCENE!! H

Sorry if this chapter seemed like crappy writing, I'm so dead and fried right now but I was like "i need to update and write down my thoughts while I still have them in my mind" I think I might edit this chapter later on but ehh who knows.