W e l c o m e

Welcome back, guys! I'd like to present to you my new story: The Art of Learning to Breathe.

Some of you may remember me from my first story I had ever wrote called 'Everything I Can't Be', and some of you may be new around here. If so, hello! And welcome to the family! I hope you enjoy reading my work as much as I love writing it and speaking to you all.

The Art of Learning to Breathe is a story based around the stuggles of mental illnesses, expectations and just our daily lives in general.

I wanted to write a story where people who are seeking help like some of the characters in this story can turn to and have somebody to talk to. I feel like it is extremely important for people to know they aren't alone against their problems, worries or struggles and that it is always okay to ask for help and that there is always someone they can talk to. So, if this is your little corner of the internet where you can feel comfortable, safe and loved then I'd be honored to be to be the person who can help those people, or anyone in general. So, whenever in doubt there will always be someone around here who will be willing to listen. Whether it is me or the readers who you debate with in the comments section about what will happen or the people who you will relate with. Afterall, we are a big online family around here and we are all rooting for each other to be happy and always get the best.

Now, without further hesitation let's get onto our journey together! Happy reading!