Chapter 2- Texting/Life is strange

Kara typed the message and deleted it again, it had been a week since Lena's video and Kara had really been pondering over if she should get in contact with Lena or not..and she decided that she would..

" Hi Lena it's Kara can we talk" She hit send hoping that Lena still had the same phone number and would answer her text message.

...

Lena was in the middle off playing Life is strange when she got an notification on the phone, she decided not to pick her phone up because it was probably a tweet about her being back on YouTube. Lena continued playing the game, she had had a lot off requests off her playing the game back when she was still together with Kara but she had never gotten around to playing the game...

...

Kara walked back and forth, it had been 20 minutes since she sent her text to Lena. And she should have known, she should have known Lena wouldn't answer. Kara laid her phone back on her desk and picked up her computer to write on her article again and looking at apartments, she had already lived together with Alex, Maggie, Jaime and Gertrude for a year it was time for her to find her own place, another 20 minutes went by before she got a notification from her phone it was a text message from Lena. 

"Hi Kara, sorry for not answering..I was recording a video and thought the notification on my phone wasn't anything important, sure we could meet up, does tomorrow 13:00 pm at national city park sounds good to you? Anakin misses you by the way