Chapter 3: Meeting again

Kara's alarm clock rang, today, today was the day she would meet Lena and Anakin again. She had missed them and hoped that today the could talk and leave things on better terms. Heading down to the kitchen she noticed it was all empty, but it was Wednesday so Jaime was at pre-school meanwhile Maggie and Alex were working together at NYCPD, Kara would also be at work if it weren't for her having vacation this week. Her boss Cat had basically thretend her before Kara took some few days off. But Kara loved her job, she loved reporting, writing and listening to people's storys. Kara quickly had a yoghurt before she headed out to national city park.

...
Lena swore, where was Anakin's leash. She swore to god she left it hanging on the hook next to her black leather jacket. But the hook where the leash usually were was empty and haunting her..she swore and started looking around in the apartment, when she finally found it she was already 5 minutes late...she sighed and sent a quick text to Kara. She didn't want Kara to think that she blew her up

" On my way, be there as soon as I can"

...
Kara had always been an early person, she liked being early it meant that she could do things without having to stress. So Kara was at the park 5 minutes before the time she was supposed to meat up with Lena. 5 minutes turned to 10 and Lena still hadn't showed up, she was just supposed to leave when she got a text message. Lena was running late bur she was still coming, 10 minutes turned to 15 and finally Kara could see Lena walking towards her...oh wow was she really ready for this?