Chapter 19: Visiting Metropolis

Lena sighed it had been around 3 years since her mothers death. Still Lillian's home and Lena's childhood home were filled with stuff that had to go away. Most off the stuff was Lena's she never had any time or strenght to take care off her off her things, to revisit memories off her past. Still now Lena was standing her in her old bedroom, with an oak colored bookcase filled with books, videogames, marvel and dc action figures, on her bed laid a black cover and a white blanket was crumbeled up in the bottom left corner of the bed, over the bed hung a bunch of polaroid pictures she had been so happy when she had gotten to inherit her fathers old polaroid camera.

The first photo was of a man, Lionell..Lena and Alexanders father. He was holding Lena, Lena's feet and arms wrapped around her fathers waist, Lex was sitting on his fathers shoulders showing of a grin with a missing front tooth.

The next picture was off her and Lillian her mother standing prouldy next to an bach of frechly baked cinnamon buns. Lena remembered that memory it was the first time she had gotten to use a knife and cut up the dough..she had been so proud.

Lena continued looking at the different photos on the wall, singhing she started to pick them down one by one deciding on which ones she should toss and which on she should not. Lena decided on keeping four photos, the picture of her father and lena and lex, the picture off her mum, an picture of Lena and Lex fighting with wodden swords, pretending to be luke skywalker fighting against darth vader. The last picture Lena choose to keep was a picture off her mum in the hospital, holding a newborn Lena wrapped in a green blanket..

AN: Filler Chapter hope you enjoy