Chapter 21: Minecraft

Hi and welcome back to my channel today I am going to play something you all have been requesting for years, I am going to play Minecraft. I am not going to turn this into a game series thought because I have problems with playing Minecraft, there is nothing wrong with the game it's just that the graphics and all the blocks make me get a headache and feel a little sick. But hey today I am going to ignore that and play Minecraft for all of you guys, anyways hope you all enjoy and don't forget to hit the subscribe button, the like button and oh please leave a comment down below.

Lena played Minecraft for an hour jumping around collecting stone, sand, wood, leaves, and wool with her Minecraft character, she also went on some adventure exploring the Minecraft world. Before she decided it was enough, she already had a slight headache and was feeling dizzy, it didn't take long until she wrapped her body in a blanket and took a nap on the sofa.

...

Ring Ring

Lena nap was interrupted by her cell phone ringing

- Hello? Lena answered with a yawn

- Hi, sleepy head it's Kara I was just wondering if me and Winn could come over, but if you are too tired then you don't have to say yes.

- No, it's okay you can totally come over, I was getting a little bored only hanging out with Anakin anyways

Anakin looked at Lena like she said something wrong.

- Sorry Buddy

Lena scratched Anakin behind his ear

- So, I see you in an hour? Kara asked

- Sure. Lena said.

...

It didn't take long until Kara and Winn came.Lena greeted them all with a hug and Anakin greeted them with wagging his tailand jumping up on them. The friends all decided to snuggle up in the sofa and watchRouge One