Chapter 6: Babysitting Jaime

- Do you remember what I said now that Mama and Mommy are going to be gone for a while.

- Yes mama, no sugaj (r) before dinner and listen to auntie kawa

- God girl, mama and mommy loves you and we see you tomorrow afternoon.

Kara watched how Alex hugged her kid and kissed her forehead before giving Kara a quick hug and hooking her arms around Maggie's waist before leaving the house.

Kara turned around and looked at Jaime it would atleast be an hour before Lena and Anakin turned up.

- Can you read me a book pwease?
- Sure, which one

Jaime went to her bookcase, humed and thinked for a little while before deciding on a book.

- This one..Jaime said giving Kara the book to read. The girls went into the living room before snuggiling up together

...

The nigt Max wore his wolf suit and made mischief of one kind and another. His mother called him wild thing and Max said i'll eat you up, so he was sent to bed without eating nothing...that very night a forest grew in Max's room.

Kara continued reading the story and felt Jaime getting sleepier. Kara looked at her wristwatch 12:15 am it was time for a quick nap and then later it would be time for lunch and hopefully the time Lena came over. Kara put Jaime to bed setting the timer on one hour, before getting into her room and maybe getting some home work done. Kara had moven into Alex and Maggie's apartment after the breakup because finding good apartments in National City was hard. She still tried looking at apartments as often as possible.
Soon the alarm went off and Kara went to pick up Jamie. Jaime being still kind of sleepy snuggled into Kara's side.
- What do you want for lunch?
Kara asked the four year old?
- Mac and Cheese pwease
Kara started cooking mac and cheese when she got a notification on her phone.

Lena: Hi, it's Lena I'm on my way, but what's the adress??

Kara groaned how could she forget giving the adress to Lena.

Kara: Hi Lena I am so sorry, for not giving you the adress it is 109 Deo Street.

- Jaime?

- Mm

- So my friend Lena and her dog Anakin is coming over and I want you to be extra nice to her okay?

- Otay Kawa

It didn't took long before Lena rang on the doorbell as soon as Lena stepped inside and taken her shoes and Anakins leash off he  felt the smell off his old friend  Gertrude and ran to play with his old friend.

Hi I am Jaime youj (r) pwetty? Isn't she pwetty aunt Kawa

Kara blushed...wow this was going to be a long day.

AN: I wanted to bring Kara's family members into the story more..and I know Sanvers wasn't really in this story but I had to start somehow. Remember to comment games Lena should play and I might put them in the game depending on if I like them or not I usually watch a couple off videos off the games before putting them into the story. Also Shiobhan Clair is based on one of my favorite YouTubers named Clare Shiobhan on YouTube so you should go check her out, basically me watching her play ROTTR inspired this story