Chapter 17: The security office

Trigger Warning for D- Slur

Kara stepped towards the security office with Peter one off George security co- workers walking beside her showing her the way. 

While inside she saw Lena holding a packet of frozen pease on her nose. Some meters away from Lena, a security guard was arguing with a guy, but she couldn't see his face. She did assume tho that the security guard was George..

- Uh..um excuse me?

The guard hadn't heard her stepping inside..

- Yes hello are you Kara?
- Oh yes, yes I am? What happened?
- Oh your friend here got into a fight with this  dude here at the malls video gaming store.

George steeped away causing Kara to finally get a glimps of the guy who had gotten into a fight with Lena

* Gasp*
- Mike?
- Kara? Babe how you've been? Mike said walking towards her trying to hug her.
- Don't try to babe me Mike wtf happened.
- Bitch just randomly called me an sexist ignorant asshole..
- That so not what happend...Lena interrupted Kara and Mike's conversation.
- It is
- No it isn't

* Shut Up*
Both Lena and Mike looked up at a screaming Kara.

Now I want both off you guys side off the story with no interruptun. Mike you start

...
So I was just minding my own busnieuss looking at games when me and girl happened to reach out for Destiney 2 at the same time...next thing I know she called me an sexist ignorant asshole..

Okay Lena your turn to tell your side off the story.

Kara you know I recently got an Xbox One. I was looking at games for my new console. When I was holding Destiney 2 in my hand Mike snatched it from me and wouldn't return it back. He claimed that guys only could play video games that I should let the proffesionals do it..

- Okay.

George can you take care off Mike while I go home with Lena.

- What? Are you going to believe that whore and not me? Mike asked irretated.
- Yeah I am Mike, cause Lena actually never lied to me during our relationship.
- Relationship? I should have known she was a dyke...

George smacked Mike in the back off his head, causing both Lena and Kara to snort.