Part three: Animagus

Act one, part three

Evie was in the library doing homework at her favorite table, three weeks into term. She hadn't seen Remus outside of class since the day at the lake and found herself missing him a lot.  She was working on her potions essay for Slughorn when Remus slipped silently in the seat in front of hers.

Remus made is way to the library that afternoon hoping to see Evie there. He walked over to their table to find Evie sat with her hair resting on her knees, which were pulled up to her chest like always. He sat down quietly, not wanting to disturb  her and pulled out his own homework.

Sirius had followed Remus to the library, making sure he didn't know he was there. Remus had always been back and forth from the library, coming back happily with his homework done for them to copy off of. He was following Remus to figure out where he sat, since he was planning on pranking him.

Remus made his way through the library confidently, making a bee line to a table. Sirius watched curiously from a far as he sat down with a familiar blond. Neither one greeted the other, but he sat across from her casually, as if he did it all the time. There were plenty of other tables for him to sit at, but he sat with her. He watched Evie's eyes flicker up at Remus and a smile form on her face.

"I didn't see you there ." Evie said happily. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail that she always wore when she was doing homework.

"You never do." Remus said jokingly, smiling down at his essay.  "Did you finish the transfiguration essay?"

"Not yet. I started it a little while ago then gave up." Evie said, pulling it out and showing him.

"It's not bad." Remus said handing it back with a soft smile. She smiled back and they both continued on with there work. Sirius wondered how long they had been doing this, since the both seemed extremely comfortable around each other. He had noticed it before but seeing them alone was something different.

"You can come sit with us you know." Evie said to Sirius, as she pushed her horn rimmed reading glasses into place. Sirius had been hiding pitifully behind a nearby shelf.

"You got me." He said, coming out from behind the shelf. He sat next to Remus who offered him the seat next to his.

"Do you guys do this often?" He asked the two of them, putting his feet up on the table.

"If you mean, every time we had homework since second year than yeah." Evie answered, looking up from her essay.

"Hey! Do you know how you want to be an animagus?" Sirius said suddenly. Evie nodded, use to Him changing topics like that. "Well James, Peter, and I are gonna do it if you want to join in."

"Sure." She said, not noticing the panicked look Remus gave Sirius. They were becoming anamagi to help Remus with his Lycanthropy. Yes, Remus Lupin was a werewolf. He had been ever since he was five years old.

"Why aren't you gonna be one?" Evie asked Remus curiously.

"I'm not interested, plus I'm gonna be the one helping them do it." Remus said  awkwardly.

"He doesn't mind you hoping in of course." Sirius said making him smile and nod. He would have to talk to Sirius, since he was worried about Evie finding out why they were doing it. This would probably include him talking to Sirius about his feelings for Evie.