Part two: The best Suprise

Act two, part two

Days turned into weeks of Evie staying home, and her belly grew as her patience shrunk. She was nearing her seventh month and found it rather hard to walk properly. Her father was going to drop her off at her appointment soon.

When she arrived at the appointment, her father went out as soon as he had gotten in, and Evie took a seat next to Molly who had her husband with her this time.

"I've got a surprise for you." The red head said smiling brightly. Evie gave her a confused look and followed Mollys finger to were Remus's head was peaking over the corner of the waiting room door. 

Evie was in his arms faster than you can say quidditch, hugging Remus tightly.

"I've missed you so much!" He said to her, not bothering to hold back his tears. Molly watched the two happily, glad that she could bring the girl happiness.

It was her idea to have Remus come here, knowing it would be good for the two of them

It was her idea to have Remus come here, knowing it would be good for the two of them. She watched Remus look at Evie's stomach and say something that made her laugh through her tears.

Evie was beyond happy as she and Remus returned to their seat. She pulled Molly into a hug happily, who hugged her back.

"Have you thought up any names yet?" Remus asked curiously, having had time to come to terms with the fact he was going to be a father. Evie pulled a scrap of paper containing her list of names out of her pocket and handed it to him.

 Evie pulled a scrap of paper containing her list of names out of her pocket and handed it to him

They talked about the names and how the other was doing all throughout the appointment. Evie was sad that Remus had to go when it was over, but knew that the time would come that they would be together.

When Remus returned to Hogwarts, his friends excitedly started asking him questions. He showed them the latest photograph.

"Did you guys talk about names?" Wendy asked excitedly, wanting to know all the details.

"Uh yeah." Remus said with a grin. He pointed to each cold  on the photograph,

"This one is Jasper John Lupin, and this one is Luna Marie Lupin." Remus said, looking up at Wendy.

"Marie is my middle name!" She said, tearing up.

"I think they should be called Sirius and Sirianna personally." Sirius said jokingly, causing Remus to punch his arm jokingly. "But seriously though, those names are great."

Evie gave her parents the ultrasound photograph at the dinner table that night, since she was sent straight to her room when she got home.

"I've chosen the names." Evie said, glancing down at her plate.

"What are they?" Her mother asked. Her mother and father surprisingly let her choose the names on her own.

"Jasper John, and Luna Marie." She replied, know the question that would come next.

"And there last name?" Her mother asked, "will they have yours or the fathers?"

"The fathers." She answered, not missing a beat.

"You might as well tell us. The last name at least." Her mother said. Evie had spoken to Molly, who assured her that she could tell her parents at least that much. The Lupins were pure bloods, although Remus's mother was a muggle. It would take her parents a while to figure out that Remus was a werewolf, and Molly said that they would get her out by then.

"Lupin." Evie said to them, "Jasper and Luna Lupin."

"I like the names very much, Genevieve, good choices." Her mother said, not pushing the matter anymore.

Evie had become very aware that her Father was in league with You-Know-Who. The way he acted was enough to tell her, though she was sure her mother wasn't. Her mother just stayed silent and out of the way like she always did.

Evie was seven and a half months pregnant when her father figured out who the father was. Her and her mother were sitting in the study when he burst in.

"Remus Lupin?" He yelled at her, causing her heart to stop. "The father of your children is a werewolf?"

Evie was more scared than she'd ever been before. She wasn't sure what he was going to do. Abraxas whipped his wand out of his pocket and pointed it at her.

"I'll be damned if-" he said. Evie never hear the end of that sentence as her mother grabbed her and appreated the away. THEY appreated to St. Mungo's since pregnant women weren't suppose to appreated. It can cause labor they said, and they were right.

Evie's mother knew she was going into labor before she did, and quickly got a nurse. Before Evie knew it she was riddled with pain and sitting in a wheelchair while her mother filled out paperwork for a room.

"Going into labor as well? Isn't that something?" The familiar voice of Molly Weasley asked from not far from her. Her husband could be seen near Evie's mom.

"Molly! Thank Merlin you're here!" Evie's mother said coming up to her, confusing Evie tremendously.

"We've got everything sorted out," She answered before being rolled away by her husband, following a nurse. Evie soon found herself in a hospital bedroom, with an intense pain filling her body.

Remus was approached by Dumbledore that afternoon. He was sitting in the courtyard  with everyone else.

"Mr. Lupin, " Dumbledore greeted. "Come with me, your children are on their way."

Remus sped up to Dumbledore after  sending a frightened look his friends way. They watched as they appreated away, before Sirius burst into laughter.

"Those kids were born on April fools day!" He said laughing, making the others join him.