Part eight: Be Mine

Act one, part eight

Evie woke up in an unfamiliar bed, surrounded by an all to familiar smell. A pair of strong arms were wrapped around her. She remembers falling asleep with Remus, but not completely cuddling up with him. He didn't seem to have a problem with it as he was holding her just as tightly.

 He didn't seem to have a problem with it as he was holding her just as tightly

She never wanted to move again. She wanted to stay in this blissful moment forever. She heard movement around the room but didn't care in the slightest. She nuzzled into Remus further and he hugged her tightly to him.

Their legs were tangled together and one of his arms was wrapped around her waist and the other under her head. This felt like a dream to her, and she never wanted to wake up.

Remus slept peacefully for the first night in a while, with Evie in his arms. She was still there when he woke up, and they were closer together than when they fell asleep. Evie snuggled into him and he pulled her close, not caring that the others were awake.

"I don't plan on getting up anytime soon." Remus heard Evie say, feeling the vibrations of her voice in his chest.

"Me neither." Remus said, not moving or opening his eyes. They both let the moment sink in, burning it into there minds.

Sirius woke up that Saturday morning, and looked over to see Evie and Remus. He felt a surge of happiness for them, knowing that this is what they both wanted. James was awake as well and Peter was already gone. Sirius silently snapped a photo of the two with the camera James had handed him.

He watched as the two exchanged a few words, but neither moved to get up. He and James left the room and headed to the great hall where they knew they would find Wendy.

She approached them curiously, about to ask where Evie was when Sirius shoved a photograph in her face. She took at and made a noise of happiness.

"They are so cute! Are they together now?" Wendy asked curiously, sitting down with them.

"No, Evie fell asleep on him. I told Remus she wasn't gonna move and he couldn't get her too, so he went to sleep too. We woke up to this." Sirius explained. Wendy made a copy of the photograph and put it into her pocket.

Remus and Evie still didn't come to the great hall so they went back to the dorms to check on them. Sirius got back into the room to find them still in bed, but in a different cuddle position.

 "Do you guys plan on getting up anytime soon?" Sirius asked jokingly, seeing that they were still there

"No." They both answered, not moving. Sirius smiled brightly and shrugged, before leaving again and going to where Wendy was outside to tell her. She was so happy for them and so was Sirius. Wendy decided to take this time to her advantage to get to know Sirius.

Back in the room, Remus and Evie were both wide awake, but stayed cuddled. They didn't talk, but just enjoyed the company of the other.

"If I'd know you were a cuddle bug sooner I would be in here all the time." Evie said softy with a smile. Remus let out a chuckle against her neck that sent goosebumps all over her body.

"You're welcome back whenever you want." He said jokingly, but meaning every word. Evie turned so they were facing each other but kept her eyes closed. She could feel Remus breath and it intoxicated her.

Remus inspected her face carefully, never having had the luxury of being this close. She looked so peaceful, and so naturally beautiful that his heart ached for her.

Evie's grey eyes opened and met his, and it felt like an electric shock had gone through him. Their faces were a safe distance away from each others and yet he felt himself drawn to her.

As if his body had a mind of its own, Remus grabbed Evie's waist and crashed his lips to hers. His lips attacked hers eagerly, but still remained as gentle as he could. Evie's first instinct was to press her body against his and put her hands in his hair as he hovered above her.

This was the side of Remus that she had never seen before, but had craved for the longest time.  He was passionate and rough, but his actions held care and longing. She had to bite back a moan and his hands gripped at her exposed hips in her slightly raised shirt.

Neither one of them expected this to happen, but they were glad it did. They let themselves bask in the feeling of each other and let their body take control. The two of them smiled into the kiss and broke apart with. The smile and Their faces never faltered.

"Be mine." Remus said in awe, smiling down at her.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Evie said, pulling him into another kiss. They were both so happy, having spent years tip-toeing around their feelings. Now they didn't have too, and everything was amazing.