Part three: April Fools

Act two, part three

No one told Evie that giving birth would be easy, but they didn't say it would be that hard. Lucky for her, Remus and her mother were with her every step of the way.

Remus arrived with Dumbledore just as Evie was getting settled in a room. Her mother met him outside, and to say he was terrified was an understatement.

"Remus, I'm Alice Malfoy, Genevieve's mother. Before you go in there, in warning you that she's in a lot of pain and probably will say something to hurt your feelings." She introduced. Remus nodded and shook her hand before they went into the room.

"Hello!" Evie said lovingly when she saw Remus. "My mom finally got off her ass and became a good guy!"

"How are you feeling?" He asked, taking a seat next to her.

"Like I'm about to push to half werewolf children out of my vagina

"Like I'm about to push to half werewolf children out of my vagina. How about you?" She asked pleasantly, before she was in pain again and squeezing Remus's hand.

When it got down too it, the child birth actually went quickly. There wasn't any problems, besides the fact that Evie's body was worn out. They handed the two baby's to Remus who held them in shock. He was a father, and Evie was their mother.

He handed the baby's to Evie, who looked exhausted, but happy. For a moment, it didn't matter that they were only 17, they were a family.

Remus stayed with Evie as long as he could, holding Jasper and Luna while she rested. It was still so amazing to him that they made these children. The nurse came in, and gave Remus and Alice the forms to fill out for the birth certificates.

Alice got trigger happy with the Camera she had and was taking multiple pictures. She even got one of Remus, happily filling out the baby's names, and holding them both.