Chapter 1- New Town

Luke Harris, my new baby😊 (show him some love😘) above/side

Luke's POV

We just arrived at this new town and far bigger then I expected. One thing I can't believe about this town that my dad told me was that school hasn't even started yet. It's spring, I thought school would of be almost over. Dad said they do the opposite of the other schools. They have school in the summer and no school the rest of the year. It's very strange, what am I supposed to do now? I might as well volunteer at a job. I know there's a preschool that needs help with the kids. The preschool only have a couple of days they go to school. I think they go Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It's not that bad plus the preschool is a 10 minute walk from my house. The house is a nice one story house.

We are going to the local grocery store to get a couple of things for dinner. I just hope we have enough money to pay for all the groceries. If not, we are in huge trouble. Thankfully we had just enough to get all the food and drink. As we leave, I pass by a huge guy. When I mean huge, I mean nice muscles and over six foot tall. He looked really hot and 10/10 would bang when I'm older. I follow my parents back to the car and help load the car. We head back home and I help unload the car then help put everything away.

So, right now we are headed to the preschool where mom and dad are going to work at. I ask if I can volunteer and principal says he would love to have another volunteer here. I smile and he said he'll so us around. We go from room to room and he shows us where my mom and dad they each will use.

"So Luke, I'll show you to Ms. Peterson's room. You will be helping her with her class. She should be teaching right now." The principal said and shows me to Ms. Peterson's room. He opens the door to her classroom. "Ms. Peterson, may I barrow a moment of your time?" He asked and the lady sitting at a desk stands up and walks over to us.

"What can I do for you Mr. Porter?" She asked.

"This is Luke, he's a new volunteer. I would like him to assist you and your class." He said and she smiles.

"I was actually going to ask you if I could look for a volunteer at the end of the day." She said and Mr. Porter nods. He says he's going to get mom and dad their paperwork and heads to his office. Ms. Peterson brings me into the classroom and introduces me to all the kids. They all smile and wave. So, Ms. Peterson is art teacher and teaches the kids how to color inside the lines.

I go ahead to each kid and see them drawing different animals. I see a couple of cats and squirrels but the most I see are wolves. Well I think they are wolves.a bell goes off and I jump slightly. The kids giggle and get up and grab their things then leave the room slowly waving bye to Ms. Peterson and me. I head to front of the building to get a ride with my parents. When I get outside I see a kid waiting on a bench patiently for someone.

"Who are you waiting for Greg?" I asked sitting next to boy.

"I'm waiting for my brother. He should be here soon." He said smiling. Sure enough a couple minutes later a large truck pulls up and Greg gets up and walks over to the truck. I hear a door close and from the other side of the truck walks out the guy I saw when my parents and I were walking out of the store. The guy picks up the kid likes he just no more then a feather. He opens the door to the backseat of his truck and put Greg in a car seat then buckled his up. He then goes to the driver side and gets in the drives off.

Well, I saw my future crush twice and found a place to volunteer. Yay me!

Let me know what you pups think. It means a lot to me.😘😘😘

AlphaoftheRedForest out!