Chapter 4- Dinner with a Storm

That smirk tho. Cameron above/side

Cameron's POV

"Sin! Give me back control." I yelled and he ignores me. This damn wolf, I don't want to be near this weak and pathetic little human. I'm an Alpha, I deserve a mate worthy of the title of Luna. This human isn't worthy of that title and never will be. Luke's phone rings and he pulls it out of his pocket.

"Yes mom? Yeah ok, I'll be there in a few minutes." He said then hangs up and put his phone back in his pocket. He gets up and Sin whines nuzzling him. Luke pets Sin's head making him purr loudly. Luke starts walking and Sin follows him closely rubbing against him. When Luke leaves the woods, Sin stops and whines. "I'll come back in a couple of days." Luke said kissing Sin's nose making him purr. "Bye Big Bad Wolf." He said and leaves the park.

"I love him so much." Sin purrs loudly and I snarl.

"We aren't going to mate with that weak human. I'm not going to waste my time trying to protect him." I snarl and Sin snarls back

"He's our mate and it's our job to protect him. I'm not going to let you stop me for having my one true love." He snarls and I roll my eyes.

"He'll die and I won't care." I said then Sin gives me control and I push Sin to the back of my mind. I don't want that human as my mate. He's not worth my time and never will be. I head back to my mom's house to get ready for the dinner with the Storm family. I don't want to go but mom said I don't have a choice.

I take a quick shower then pull on clothes I left here for tonight. It's a plain black t-shirt and black jeans. I walk out of my old bedroom and head into the kitchen. The door bell rings and my mother smiles then head over to the front door and opens it

"Daniel, its be forever since I last saw you." She said smiling and lets the Storm family in. Great, time to try and not kill anyone.

"Hello Cameron." Zander said and I grunt in response then he chuckles. I don't want him here and I know he knows it too. My mother goes into the kitchen with Paul and Daniel. I pick up Greg and go to the living room and give Greg the remote. He turns on Disney Junior and start watching whatever is on. I lean back against the couch and close my eyes.

I start noticing the smell of a human among them and I growl lowly. They brought a human here? I look around and spot a small boy around Zander's age stand between him and another guy.

"Why did you bring a human to my territory?" I asked with a low growl.

"He's our mate." The other guy said with Zander and the human. I raise an eyebrow.

"Cameron, enough." My mother said and I grumble. There's a knock at the door and I groan. My mom walks over to the door and opens it.

"Sorry we're late. Frank and I were out shopping and we had to go back and pick up my brother and his mate." A voice said and she let in them in. In walks Parker, Frank, Chris and Tommy. Great another human walks in, I hate humans so fucking much. They are weak, spineless, and fragile. Especially the one that is my mate. I will never mate with that human. My wolf can suck it up.

"Cameron, Greg dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Can you two please set the table." My mother said and I get up after Greg hops off my lap. I go into the kitchen and grabs the plates and utensils and start setting the table. Mom sets all the food on the table and we all sit down and Greg climbs up onto my lap. We all eat and talk besides me. I have little time say to him.

"I'm headed back to the pack house. I have things that need my attention." I said getting up and she nods at me. I leave and I hear her say that they can come back another day for dinner. I leave and get in my car then head back to the pack house. I go up to my room and strip out of my clothes. I climb into bed and go to sleep.

"Oh god Cameron. Your so big and thick." A boy moans loudly riding me. I smirk and pull his hair back harder causing the boy to moan out in pleasure. I pull the boy off of me and put him on his hands and knees. He whines and pushes back against my dick and I smirk. I tease his little pink hole and he moans loudly. I mount him like the beast I am and start plowing into him. He screams in pleasure making me smirk.

"You like getting plowed little one?" I asked growling in his ear and he screams a yes. I lick his neck and start going a little faster. The boy suddenly changes into Luke.

I wake up and feel the bed sheets sticky. God damn it, why the hell did I have that dream. Ugh, i get up taking the sheets off my bed and put them by the hamper. I head into the shower and turn it on cold. I hop into the shower and start jerking off. I don't like uncomfortable hard ons, they getting annoying. I cum with a low grunt and start washing off and sigh in relief when my dick goes soft.

After my shower, I dry and get dressed in lounge wear. I head into the kitchen and start making breakfast. Luke's face pops into my head and I growl. I don't have feelings towards that weak human. I will never have feelings towards him.

That was the chapter. Tell me what you pups think.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!