Chapter 3- A Meeting With a Big Bad Wolf

Luke and his cute self above/side

Song is the song Luke sings in the forest

Luke's POV

I decide to dye my hair and i like it this color. It fits me very well. Its a nice color and I won't change it for a long time. It's Saturday, so no preschool today. I search the internet for what's there to do around this town. So, there's a mini golf course, a water park, and a park with a trail through the woods. Hmmm, a walk in the woods sounds like a cool idea. I grab my phone and headphones then head downstairs.

"I'm going for a walk!" I shout and mom shouts back 'Be careful and be back soon'. I head out and put my music on shuffle and head towards the park. I love the town and as I pass the other houses people wave and say good morning and I wave back. There's some many good looking men in this town. I wish I was 18 so I can start dating.

I get to the park and see kids playing as their parents watching and talking to each other. I look around for the trail and find it and start along the trail. It's a pretty clear path through the wood and the woods are breath taking.

(Big Bad Wolf - Fifth Harmony)

"Kiss for a kiss, my two lips got you racing
Baby we're guilty, wherever we are
Angel confess, let me be your salvation
I'll carry you through the dark
Let me give, let me give you something to believe in"

"You don't gotta, you don't gotta even have a reason
(You don't even gotta, you don't even gotta have a reason)
You can love me, you can love me baby all weekend
Come on, come on over here and sink your teeth"

"'Cause if you wanna talk baby use your hands
If you wanna go make a move, you can
If you want a shot, baby cock and pull
If you're gonna bite, be a big bad wolf
If you wanna talk baby use your hands
If you wanna go make a move, you can
If you want a shot, baby cock and pull
If you're gonna bite, be a big bad wolf"

"Whisper your secrets and mine will take over
Swing like your chariot and let me ride
Drunk off my body, you'll never be sober
I'll be your poison tonight
Let me give, let me give you something to believe in"

"You don't gotta, you don't gotta even have a reason
(You don't even gotta, you don't even gotta have a reason)
You can love me, you can love me baby all weekend
Come on, come on over here and sink your teeth in
'Cause if you wanna talk baby use your hands"

"If you wanna go make a move, you can
If you want a shot, baby cock and pull
If you're gonna bite, be a big bad wolf
If you wanna talk baby use your hands
If you wanna go make a move, you can
If you want a shot, baby cock and pull
If you're gonna bite, be a big bad wolf"

"Don't hold back back baby
Give me that baby
Come do anything you want
La-la-la-la
Don't hold back baby
Give me that baby
I'll do anything you want"

"'Cause if you wanna talk baby use your hands
If you wanna go make a move, you can
If you want a shot, baby cock and pull
If you're gonna bite, be a big bad wolf
If you wanna talk baby use your hands
If you wanna go make a move, you can
If you want a shot, baby cock and pull
If you're gonna bite, be a big bad wolf" I sing softly and when my next songs is about to start, I hear a low growl.

I take my headphones out and look around. In the bush 30 feet away, I see a pair of glowing red eyes. I gulp and slowly start backing up and a huge grey wolf stands up from behind the bush and slowly walks after me. Deciding to make a run for it ,against my better judgement, I bolt down the direction I came from.

Cameron's POV

"Alpha, Rogues have been spotted in the area." One of my patrols leaders said and I snarl and head into the backyard and shift into my wolf and sprint into the woods with some warriors.

Sin, Cameron's wolf

Sin, Cameron's wolf

They are going to regret crossing into my land. The warriors and I follow the scent of the rogues and I notice a human scent mixed but the human has the scent of fear in it. I see five rogues chasing after someone with blue hair. The thing that bothers me most about this is the human's scent smells intoxicating and I growl and go faster wanting to investigate this more. I jump onto the back of one of the rogues and lock my jaws around him and shake my head side to side quickly breaking his neck. My warriors take out the other three but the last one has the human's arm in his mouth and the human is trying to pry the wolf's mouth off his arm.

I growl and lunge at the rogue and it looks at me dropping the human's arm. I tackle the rogue to the ground and lock my jaws around the rogue's neck tightly crushing his wind pipe. I drop the now dead rogue and walk over to the human. He crawls away, while his right arm hangs limp at his side. He rests against a tree with his back to it and stares at me fearfully. Suddenly my wolf takes control and pushes me back.

Sin's POV

"Leave us and take the bodies back to be burned." I growl through the mind link and wanting to be alone with this human. The warriors don't argue and pick up the bodies then leave.

I don't know why but I don't want this human to leave my sights. I walk get in front of him and look at his arms. It's bleeding badly and there is a huge bite mark from the rogue. I lick his arm and the bite mark slowly starts to heal. I look at the human and see that it's Luke. I sniff him and mentally moan at his scent. Finally I found my mate. I'm going to make him mine until the end of time. I nuzzle him purring and he slowly raises his none broken arm and shakily pet the top of me head. I purr louder and lay down with my head in his lap.

My mate, my soulmate. My one and only true love.

Let me know what you pups think. I love hearing what you pups think😘

AlphaoftheRedForest out!