Chapter 7- The Secret of the Big Bad Wolf

Luke looking cute above/side

Luke's POV

It's been a couple of days since I last saw my big puppy. Yes, the big wolf is mine and no one can have him but me. I need to see him again and today is the perfect day. It's sunny, no clouds in the sky and it's warm. I change out of my sweatpants and pull on some shorts. I grab my phone then head downstairs.

"Mom, I'm headed to the park." I shout and I hear her shout ok. I pull on my shoes and head towards the park. I kiss the necklace I got from a random package that was for me. There was no return address, only a card.

"I can't wait to see you again." The card read, which should a little weird.

" The card read, which should a little weird

The necklace

I love the necklace, I don't care who it's from. As I get to the park, I get excited to be here. I head into the woods and head to the normal spot where I meet my wolf. I sit down against a tree and wait for him to show up.

Cameron's POV

"Cameron, Luke is at the park lets go." Sin said and I sigh. I excuse myself from the table and promise my mom that I will be back for dinner.

"You won't be leaving dinner, your father will be back from his business trip." My mother said and I clench my fist. "I know you don't like him but I don't want any fighting in my house." She said sternly and I unclench my fist then leave her house.

"Why does he have to come back tonight." I grumble to my shift stripping out of my clothes and putting them by a tree. I shift and shake out my fur then let Sin have control.

Sin's POV

I head towards the park and wag my tail thinking about Luke. I love Luke so much, I can't wait to mate with him. I just need to have Cameron reveal our secret when the time is right. I see Luke by the tree and I walk over. He looks over his shoulder and he smiles at me. I get over to him and nuzzle him. He giggles and scratches my neck. I purr loudly loving the attention and my tongue flops out. He smiles and scratches behind my ear with his other hand. I flop down and roll onto my back. He giggles and starts rubbing my stomach.

I hear his breathing pick up and I open my eyes to look at him. He's sweating badly and panting heavily. I get up and sniff him and I about lose all my senses cause of his smell. I shake my head and pick him up and throw him on my back. He groans and I race back to my mom's house.

"Mom come into the backyard. Something is wrong with Luke." I shout through the link

"What's wrong with him." She asked and a few minutes later I'm in the backyard and she comes out of the backdoor. She runs over and looks at Luke shocked.

"Let's get you inside Luke." She said help Luke off my back. I tell her to take him to Cameron's odd bedroom. I tell the pack doctor to come to my mom's house to check on Luke. Me and the pack doctor head to my mom's home. I take him to where Luke his.

After about twenty minutes Dr. Peter comes out of the room and takes his classes off and put them in his breast pocket.

"He's going into heat." He said and I go wide eyed. "Which is old, a human would only go into heat when a wolf finds its mate and it him." He said thinking

"He's my mate." I said and my mom and Dr. Peter looks at me.

Luke's POV

"He's going into heat." I hear the doctor say from outside the room to someone. "Which is old, a human would only go into heat when a wolf finds its mate and it him." He said

"He's my mate." A deep voice said and I start remembering something from my research I got from a website. Mate is short for soulmate.

"So, what are you going to do?" The doctor asked. I hear the person with a deep voice say something but can't hear them clearly. I start getting sleepy and fall asleep. When I wake up, I see arms wrapped me and the persons arms keep me from heating up. I hear snoring and look up and see Cameron. He's sleeping soundly and I turn onto my side and snuggle against him.

Tell me what you all think. See you pups soon.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!