Chapter 2- Warmish Welcome

Cameron Stones, the Big Bad Wolf (show him some love😘) above/side

Cameron's POV

"Come on baby, we can have more fun." Heather said gripping my arm and I snarl and yank my arm out of her grip. I grab his neck and pin against the wall.

"I'm not your baby. You are nothing more then a stress reliever, other then that you are nothing to me." I growl in her face then drop her and she starts coughing. I could care less and pull on my clothes. I don't regret using her, why should. It's been 11 years and I still haven't found my mate. I need to relieve some pent up sexual frustration now and then.

Heather leaves the alpha suite and I'm glad. I can't stand her, she's too damn loud. I have to fucking cover her damn mouth just to fuck her. I go to the kitchen then go to the fridge and grab a beer. I open it and throw the cap in the trash then head to the living room. I sit on the couch and turn the tv on. I flip through the channels and decide to put the science channel on and have it as background noise. I head the suite door open and don't really care cause I know who it is.

"Cameron, lets go we have to go welcome the new family here to the town." My mother said walking in with my little brother.

"And why do I have to go?" I asked not looking at her and take a drink of my beer

"Cause you are the mayor." She said and take my beer out of my hand and I growl and she pulls my ear. "Now, go take a shower." She said sternly and I grumble out a 'ok'. She lets go of my ear and I get up and go to my bedroom. I step into the bathroom and strip out of my clothes the step into the shower. After a few minutes I get up and dry off. After I'm completely dry, I pull my clothes on and go back to the living room and see my mom made dinner and puts it in boxes to take to the new people who moved here.

We go out to my truck and I pick Greg up and put him in his car seat and buckle him up. After that i hop in after helping my mom in the truck. I drive to the address my mom tells me. We arrive at the house 10 minutes later and i get out then help my brother and mom out of the truck. We walk up to the front door and ring the doorbell. I hear a faint 'coming' then the door opens revealing women.

"How can i help you?" She asked and my mother smiles at her.

"I'm Diana Stones, and these are my sons Greg and Cameron, who is the mayor of the town." My mother said and i grumble. Must she do this all the time new people come to the town.

"Oh, i'm so very sorry. Come in and make yourself at home." The woman said gesturing us inside and we walk in. I pick up Greg when he lift his arms up at me and rest him on my hip.

I'm Paula." The woman said introducing herself and a man walks in from a different room. "This is my husband Jakeson." She said introducing her husband. I hear steps coming from the stair and i look over and see the kid that was sitting with Greg when i cane to pick Greg up. Paula looks where I'm looking at and smiles. "I was just about to call you down. This is my son Luke." She said when Luke walks over.

"Nice to meet you three." My mother said smiling. "We brought you three dinner as a welcome to the town present." She said holding out the boxes of food.

"Thank Diana." Paula said taking them. "Dear can you put these in the kitchen?" She said hand them to Jakeson and he takes them and heads to the kitchen then comes back.

My phone starts ring and i pull out my phone and check the caller ID and grumble to myself. I put Greg down and excuse myself then head outside.

"What the hell do you want Zander? If this is about the alliance, my answer is still no. I don't want a damn alliance with you weak pack." I growl answering the phone.

"Well hello to you too. I was going to ask about the alliance." He said and i know he just rolled his eyes. "I wanted to know if that plan for dinner with your family and yours was still on." He said and i growl. Mom went behind my back and invited weaklings to have dinner with. "I'll take your silence as a yes. See you tomorrow." He said and hangs up. I snarl and put my phone away them head back inside. I see my mother and brother sitting on the couch talking to Paula and her family.

"Mom, we need to get home to put Greg down for bed." I said and see look at her watch.

"Wow time does fly. It was nice meeting you three and I'll see you three around town." She said getting up with Greg on her hip. We leave and get in the truck.

"So mom you went behind my back and invited the Storm family over for dinner?" I asked and she nods.

"Yes i did. It would be nice if you got to know the other alphas and form a alliance with some." She said smiling and i growl. I drop her off at her house and she gets out and takes Greg out of his car seat and heads inside. I drive back to the pack house and head inside. I growl and my claws elongate and i snarl. I don't need to form alliances with weaklings. If they die that's their fault for being weak.

So, that was the Big Bad Wolf Cameron. Let me know what you pups thought of the chapter. It helps me alot to know that you love it.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!