Chapter 17- Last Day of Relaxing

Isn't Luke just adorable above/side

Luke's POV

I really love this cabin, it's very nice. I swear that it probably costed a lot to build this place. I mean there's custom flooring, decor and etc. I love walking around the place admiring the decor. I could walk around this cabin for hours but I chose not to. There other things to do around the house. There's fishing, swimming, sun bathing if it get warmer.

"Hey Cameron you here?" I shout through the halls. I continue looking for him and find him cutting firewood shirtless. My mouth is water just watching him. He looks over at me and he chuckles.

"Like what you see?" He asked and I nod. He picks up some logs in a carrier and brings them inside and puts them by the fireplace. I watch as his muscle flex as he moves. I could watch him all day.

"I think we should relax today. Watch some movies and pig out a bit." He said looking at me. I think he would be the one pigging out cause I don't have a high metabolism. I gain weight like crazy if I eat a lot plus I don't work out.

"You can pig out, I'll eat a little bit." I said rubbing my arm. He walks over to me and looks down at me.

"You afraid you'll gain weight?" He asked looking down at me and I nod. "You can work off what you eat. I'll help you." He said smiling down at me and kisses my cheek.

"I don't work out cause I don't have a lot of muscle to show off." I said and he raises an eyebrow.

"That's not really an excuse but I won't push you to do something you don't want to do." He said hugging me and I hug him back.

We decide to make food later and just watch movies for right now. We watch Frozen first much to Cameron's groans. He doesn't like Disney movies apparently. That will change cause I adore them.

*Next day*

I'm packing up my things while Cameron packs up his things, naked. I look over at him and see his cock hanging between his legs looking very tempting. When we get back, he will fuck me silly. I don't care if I have to 'persuaded' him.

We head outside and Cameron shifts then lays down. I climb onto his back and he stands up, picking up our bag. He starts walks back to the pack house and I start getting a little horny. I start humping his back very slowly making him snort

"Why are you humping my back?" He asked through our link and I giggle

"I'm a little horny." I said rubbing his neck and he groans

"You do not and I'm being serious about this. You do not want to get me horny right now." He said seriously and I kinda ignore him cause I'm horny. Little did I know, that he was dead serious about what he said. I found it out the hard way.

He stops and lays down, putting the bags down. I get off thinking, we are going to do it in the woods but I was mistaken. He pins me on the ground with one paw and leans down.

"If I fuck you now I'm not shifting back. I'm going to fuck you as a wolf. You won't enjoy having a large knot inside your tight ass." He said seriously making me gulp.

"Ok I'm sorry." I said shaking and he sighs. He lets me up and he lays back down. I get back on his back and he stands up picking up the bags. He starts walking again and I resist the urge to hump him.

"I'm sorry for how I sounded. I just want to get you to a safe place first. Then I can fuck you silly." He said and I blush nodding.

We get back to the pack house and I get off his back when he lays down. He gets up and shift then gets a pair of sweatpants out of his bag and pulls them on. He picks up the bags and pecks my lips. I smile happily and we head up to the alpha suite. Cameron puts our clothes in the hamper while I lay on the bed stretching.

"Now then." Cameron said walking over to me and gets between my legs. He wraps my legs around his waist and leans down over me then kisses me.

Sorry for the extremely long waits. I've been procrastinating like crazy and I can't apologize enough for making You pups wait this long. I hope you enjoy the chapter. I'll try updating more in the days to come.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!