Chapter 10- Bad News

Cameron doing some lifting above/side

Luke's POV

I wake up feeling like a can run a marathon. That's how well I slept last night. I get out of bed and look for my clothes and don't find any. I hear movement in the bathroom and look over and see Cameron drying his body off. That's when I see his dick in the light. I hear a throat being clear but ignore it. I see Cameron walk over and stand right in front of me. I don't look up at him and just stare a his dick.

"If you're going to stare, you might as well touch it." I hear him say and I lick my lips. I get on my knees in front of him and grab a hold of the monster in front of me.

Will I be able to fit this thing in my mouth? Only one way to find out. Ok time to suck in this dick to get a taste of it. I lick the slit causing Cameron to moan loudly. I wrap my lips around the large head of his erection and slowly suck him off. (Sorry for the interruption of this hot blowjob. But be careful Luke, don't wake up the beast inside Cameron a.k.a Sin. That cock will get bigger and you will have a sore jaw and throat from his thrusting hips. Okay back to the scene. *poof*) He grabs my hair tightly and I moan. I can tell he's smirking just by how he acts. He pushes my head further into his dick and I start gagging. I put my hands on his muscular thighs and start pushing away from him. He holds me there for a few more second before letting go of my hair. I push off his dick and start coughing.

"I'm a mouthful am I not." He said smirking. I roll my eyes but nod. I stop coughing and wipe the drool of my mouth.

"You are a mouthful." I said and I swear I hear him say that his dick is only for me.

"Get dressed so we can go see your parents." He said walking over to a dresser. I go over to the nightstand and grab my folded clothes. I pull them on and they smell freshly washed. I look over at him and see him in a tight fitted black t-shirt and black jeans. He looks absolutely sexy and I wouldn't mind being his boyfriend. I don't know if he's in a relationship or not.

He walks over to me and hands my a sweater. I pull it over my head and it falls down pass my knees. My hands aren't visible from the sleeves and I pout up at him. He smirks leaning down and lift my chin with his index finger and thumb. He kisses me passionately and I feel sparks going off all over my body. I kiss him back moaning and submit to his kiss. He pull back to soon for my liking and he kisses the tip of my nose. I giggle and he smiles.

He motions me to follow him as he leaves the room. I grab my phone and follow him. I see him enter the kitchen and grab his phone from a charger. He grabs his keys from a table and we head outside. The cold hits me hard and wrap my arms around Cameron's arms. He smiles and we walk over to a black truck. He opens the door and lifts me up into the passenger seat. He closes the door and walks around the truck and gets into the driver's seat.

The truck roars to life and he pulls out of the driveway. He starts driving on the road and I look out the window at the passing scenery.

Cameron's POV

"Why are we outside of a hospital?" Luke asked looking at me confused. I'm going have to lie about how I know. I don't want to lie but I have too.

"I got a call this morning from my friend at the hospital saying that you parent got assaulted at their home last night. They are fine right now and are healing." I said and look on his face has my heart sink. He has tears in his eyes and he starts crying. I unbuckle his seat belt and mine then pull him onto my lap. He cries into my chest and I rub his back. He starts hiccuping 20 minutes later and he wipes his eyes.

"Can I see them?" He asked and I nod at him. I open my door and set him on the ground and get out. I close the door and lock the truck. He wraps his arms around my arm and I lead us into the hospital. I take him to the room his parents are in and he lets go of my arm and walks over to them.  He looks defeated and I hear his parents' heartbeats are normal. Ok good they will wake up very soon.

A little filler chapter but the next chapter has Cameron dropping 'I'm a werewolf bomb' on Luke. I wonder how he will react. Let me know what you think of the chapter, love reading the comments.😘😘😘

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!!