Chapter 16- The Cabin

Cameron relaxing in a chair above/side

Cameron's POV

I've decided that I would take Luke up to my family's cabin for the weekend. Nobody is allowed to go there except for the Alpha family. I taking him up there to spend some alone time and just focus on him.

"You ready to go Luke?" I asked walking into our room. I see him zip up his travel bag and put it on his back.

"I'm ready. How long will it take to get there?" He asked walking over to me.

About ten minute if you on my back." I said walking outside. I put my bag on the ground and undress. I look out the corner of my eye and see him blushing. I smirk and shift then walk over and nuzzle him.

He giggles and pets my head and scratches behind my ear. I purr loudly with my tongue hanging out. He smiles and I lay down and he grabs my bag and clothes then gets on my back. I get up and he grips my fur ready to hold on.

I stand up and head into the woods. As I walk in the direction of the cabin, Luke runs his hands through my fur. Sin's on cloud nine from the feeling and thinking dirty thoughts. Thankfully I have my mind blocks up so Luke can't read Sin's and my thoughts.

"We're here, I hope you will like it." I said looking at him. He smiles and I lay down to let him get off. He looks up at the cabin and he gives me my clothes I was wearing before. I put them on and he smiles.

The cabin exterior and interior above/side

"This is a nice place. Do we have it to ourselves for the correct?" He asked and I nod. He smiles and walks after giving me his bag. I grab my bag and walk in behind him. "Wow, how did your family get it this nice inside?" He asked and I chuckle.

"There's a path hidden in the woods that no one put my family knows about. They built all of this from scratch. My mom is a interior designer and two of my uncles are contractors. And the rest of the family pitched in to make it all happen. It took them 1 month to build this entire cabin." I said smiling. Luke smiles looking at me and hugs me. I hug him back and sniff his air. He giggles and pulls back.

"What would you like to do?" He asked looking around. I think and can't think of anything at the moment.

"Whatever you like to do." I said smiling. He thinks then giggles.

"Let watch some tv until lunch." He said smiling and I nod. I lead him to the master bedroom and put our bags by a dresser then we lay on the bed.

I give him the remote and he turn the tv on and start flipping through the channels. He stops on Animal Planet and tucks himself into my side. I smile happily and he smiles up at me.

"I love you." He said and I smile at him.

"I love you too." I said and kiss him. He kisses me back and I rub his back. He gets on my lap and smiles at me. He lays against my chest and I smile at him.

"Whenever you get hungry let me know." I said. I hear his breathing even out and I chuckles. "You are the only one that could make me feel the way I do now" I said against his hair.

I hope you like the chapter and sorry for the wait.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!