Chapter 13- A Night To Remember

I think it's about time for these two mates to tie the knot!!!! You all know what time it is!!!!

Cameron's POV

I took Luke to see his parents and they look a lot better and will be released soon. I know that I promised to take care of Luke until they recovered. But I'm not letting him go, he's going to continue to live with me. I can't live without him, I don't care what they say. He's staying with me and that's final.

"When did the doc say that you two will be released?" Luke asked looking in between his parents.

"Next week at the latest." His father said. "We been getting our strength back." He said and Luke nods smiling. After another hour of him and his parents talking. It's time for lunch and I take him to the local IHOP since he said he wanted pancakes.

"Um, Cameron could we complete the mating process soon? I'm ready." He said heading out to the car after eating. I chuckle and lick my lips in anticipation.

"That's up to you baby. We're going at your pace." I said pulling him against me and lean against my car. He looks at me cutely and I lean down and kiss him passionately. He puts his hands on my shoulder kissing back. I smirk and pull back making him whine.

"Stop teasing me." He whines and I chuckle. Yeah, I've been teasing his little sexy ass for a couple of days now. It's adorable when he whines. Yesterday, I pull back when I was giving him a blowjob and said I had some work to do. I regretted it the instant I said it. Cause he sent his leg up between mine hitting my balls as hard as he could, making me groan. He had some big balls to do that to some one twice his size. He also gave me the silent treatment the rest of the day. Plus he made me sleep on the couch. Lets just say I'm never doing that again.

I put him in the car when he yawns and buckle him up. He ate a lot so I'm not surprised he's tired. I get into the driver seat and push the button to turn the car on. The drive to the pack house is done in a comfortable silence since Luke's dozing off. When we get to the pack house, I turn the car off and go and get Luke out of the car. I carry him inside and up to the apartment.

He falls asleep with his head on my shoulder. I put him on the bed and stripe him down to his boxers and tuck him into bed. Kissing his head, I smile then head to my office. While, I'm working I hear Luke's cute snores as he sleep which makes me smile.

"What are you waiting for Cameron? He said he was ready." Sin said and I roll my eyes.

"Yes I know but he said soon." I said and he goes on and on about how he can't wait to fill him up with his pups. I get back to work looking at finances, bills, and etc. It's tiring but hey I'm use to it and get it all done in half an hour. I get up and head to the bedroom and see Luke stretching. "You enjoy your nap?" I asked and he nods.

*Hours later*

Luke's POV

It's only 10 pm and Cameron went to sleep and I'm snuggling up to him but I can't sleep. I'm horny and I need Cameron. I don't know why I do but I need him. I move the blankets down and rub his abs slowly. I nuzzle his pectorals and sigh in content. I move my hand to the waistband of his sweats and push them down. I grab his dick when it's visible and smile when it gets hard.

I get between his legs and slowly pump him. I slowly lower my head down and start sucking him off. He gets hard quickly making me smile. A hand grabs my hair and I freeze. I look up and see Cameron awake. He smirks at me and pushes my head down and I gag slightly. I swallow around him and he moans. I smile around him and continue to suck him off. He thrusts into my mouth and I gag pulling back. He chuckles and sits up and pulls me onto his lap.