Chapter 8- Nighttime Play

Diana, Cameron's mom above/side

Cameron's POV

I hate this so much, I don't want this human as a mate. Sin just had to say something. Now I'm stuck here with my 'mate'. So, I'm going to have to take care of him for the rest of my life. He's 16 and I'm 29, that's going to go over so well with his parents. I groan and hit my head against the wall.

"Cameron come say hi to your father." My mother shouts. I growl lowly, he can kiss my ass. I don't have any respect for him, he loss my respect years ago. I get off the edge of the bed and leave the room with my mate sleeping soundly against a pillow. I head into the living room and see my dad and mom sitting on the couch.

"Hello son, it's been a while." My Dad said looking over at me.

" My Dad said looking over at me

Franklin, Cameron's Dad

"Hi." I said blankly. The phone starts ringing and I walk over to it and pick up. "Hello, Cameron Stones specking." I said after answering it.

"Hi Cameron, do you know where Luke is. It's been hours and he hasn't come back from the park yet." Paula said worriedly.

"Yes I have. I found him passed in far in the woods. I was on a walk and picked him up then took him to my mom's house since she was close by." I said lying smoothly.

"Please give me the address, I want to bring him home." She said.

"Ma'am, he's fine. He's just sleeping right now. I'll bring him to you in the morning." I said.

"Ok, please bring him home tomorrow." She said and I tell her I promise when he wakes up tomorrow. She hangs up and I hang up the phone.

"You have a kid here? Let me meet him." My father said looking at me.

"You won't be seeing him until I let you." Sin snarled taking control. He looks surprised cause Sin is always quiet when he's around. Sin walks us to my room and our mates has his shirt and pants off leaving him only in his brief. Sin closes and locks the door.

Sin's POV

Our mate looks absolutely amazing. I walk over to the bed and sniff his neck. My eyes roll back in my head smelling his heat engulf my senses. I climb onto the bed behind him and pull him against my chest. His ass is against my crotch and the back his briefs are soaked. The doc said he will produce slick during his heat. I don't mind it one bit, it makes me horny.

Luke's POV

*midnight that night*

I wake up on top of someone and rub my eyes sitting up. As my eyes focus, with the moonlight I see Cameron's face. I blush bad holding my face. My face is burning with an intense blush and jump off the bed. I look at his sleeping form, admiring all his muscles. What he could do to me with those muscles. While staring at him, I catch sight of his huge bulge.

Hmmmmmm, a peek couldn't hurt. What I'm gay as hell and I'm curious. Don't look at me like that people. I get on the bed between his legs and put my hand on his bulge. Damn, that's huge, I need to see this thing. I carefully grab the waistband of his sweatpants and slowly pull the waistband down. I reach into his sweatpants and grab his dick pulling it out of his sweatpants. When my eyes lock onto it my mouth drops. He has the biggest dick I've ever seen.

I hear a low moan and look up, seeing Cameron shift around in his sleep. I put his dick back in his sweatpants and climb back next to with my back to him. He turn over facing me and pulls me against him with his bulge pressed against my ass. He slowly start humping my ass in his sleep and I put my hand over my mouth muffling my moans. I feel his mouth on my neck and I stiffen up. He nibbles on my neck, growling lowly. When I try to move his grip tightens around me not letting me move.

I feel myself getting hard from all his humping. My toes start curling as my stomach start tingling. First time ever coming and I didn't even touch myself. I know how to jerk off but never wanted to. Something inside me what's his dick free of his sweatpants.

Cameron's POV

I've been faking sleep to see what he's been doing and it's amusing. I can no longer fight our bond. I need him by my side to live my life full. I can't live without this boy in my life.

Feeling him reach in between us, I stop humping him and he reaches into my sweatpants to pull my cock out. It's dripping pre-cum all over his hand, but he doesn't seem to mind. He lets my dick go and pulls his hand away. I start humping him again and he pull one of his hands over his mouth to muffle his moans. Little does he know, I can hear his moans clear as day. I feel the small amount of muscles on his stomach tense. Got him to cum, score one for me. He moans into his hand and I'm not far off right now.

He starts grinding against me and I nearly lose it. I hump him harder and feel my stomach start tingling. I can feel my canines ripping through my gums as my cock starts throbbing with the need to cum. I moan lowly and cum all over his ass and lower back.

"Holy crap that a ton of cum." I hear him whisper. Soon after that I hear his breathing even out.

I get off the bed and head into the bathroom. Looking down at my now softening cock, I start reliving the most amazing feeling in the world. That was the most amazing orgasm I had in my life. Sin is growling in content and I smile. We both need Luke and I won't let anyone hurt him. If someone does, there will be the rage of an Alpha raining down on the one who hurts him. I grab a washcloth and soak it in water and head back to my mate to wash his back off.

Looks like the big bad wolf finally softened up to Luke, if his dry humping wasn't evidence enough. So tell me what you thought and if I should do this dry humping thing again soon.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!