Chapter 18- Fighting Urges and Somber Times

Cameron's lookin good, as always

Cameron's POV

"This boy is going to drain me dry one of these day." I think as I look down at my sleeping mate. I fucked him silly like he asked and he enjoyed himself. I hope he gets pregnant sometime soon, I'm ready for a family but he might not be ready. You can say I'm fighting urges for a family with him.

"Alpha, rouges spotted in the area." One of my warriors said through the link as I get up to get something.

"On my way." I said back getting up and head outside shifting. I run into the forest getting the location and of the rouges running faster knowing they are close to Luke's parents house.

"Please let me get there in time." I say to myself pushing myself to the near limit. I get there and see my warriors fighting off the wolves. I steam roll into two of the rouges sending them tumbling into the ground. I run into the house and see blood everywhere. "No, no please be alive." I say in my head searching the house and find there bodies in the garage.

I get over to them and shift checking for pulses. My heart sinks when I don't feel a pulse or hear a heartbeat. I snarl shifting and slam through the garage door and attack all the rouges ferociously. After the last rouges falls dead, I head back into the garage going over to Luke's parents' bodies. I go here to late and couldn't save them. I whine lowly nuzzling them sadly. I shift and head inside calling the cops then link my friend at the hospital.

*hours later, at the hospital*

I'm sitting in waiting room as Luke comes running in , with tears running down his face quickly, with my Beta behind him. I stop Luke from running into the ER.

"Luke stop you can't go back there." I said holding him close and he thrashes around trying to get free.

"Let me go, I need to see them!!!!" He shouts kicking and punching me.

"Luke please, you have to stop and wait. I know it's hard but you have to let the doctors do all they can." I said and he slowly stop tiring himself out.

"Please Damian be able to save them." I said in my head praying to the goddess they can be saved. I sit down with Cameron next to me on the couch and pull him close as he cries.

Finally finished, short chapter but I hope you all enjoy.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!!!!