Chapter 11- My Big Bad Wolf

Cameron by a spot he likes to relax at and where he likes to swim above/side

Luke's POV

"Cameron would you mind letting Luke stay with you until we get out of here?" My mom asked looking at Cameron.

"I don't mind at all ma'am, he's welcomed at my house." Cameron said and she smiles at him. She starts talking about how see won't be able to pay for the hospital care and Cameron tells her not to worry about it.

Dad has been having terrible headaches and I feel sorry for him. Mom has been feeling better, well not exactly better. She has been cheery for the most part. I know that see doesn't want to be here. My mom is an active person and doesn't like sitting down unless she's watching a show.

Let me take you to breakfast. I know a diner I can take you." Cameron said and I nod.

"I'll be back later mom." I said and kiss mom's cheek then walk over to Dad and hug him. He wraps his arm around me and and kisses your my hair. I smile and he smiles. I pull back and walk over to the door with Cameron.

"I'll make sure no harm comes to him." Cameron said and my mom nods at him. We head out of the hospital and over to his truck. He lifts me into the truck after opening the door and puts me in the passenger seat. He closes the door then walks over to the driver seat and gets in. After starting the truck and heads towards the diner he told me about.

It takes about twenty minutes to get to the diner and he parks then turns off the truck. He gets out and closes the door then walks over to my door, opening it. He picks me up and puts me on the ground. He closes the door then leans down and pecks my lips. I giggle and hug him.

I hook my arm around his and he leans us into the diner. It's a small diner and has the old fashioned style. It's really cute and reminds me of my first house. Near the house was a diner just like this. The hostess greets us happily and asks us if we want a booth or table. Cameron looks at me and I say a booth. She leads us over to a booth and places the menus on the table.

"Enjoy your meal and a waiter will be right with you shortly." She said smiling and we sit down and she goes back to the host stand. I start looking over the menu and I play with the necklace.

"I see that you like the necklace." Cameron said and I look at him. I nod smiling happily. I go to ask him something and a girl walks over.

"Welcome to Teddy's Diner. I'm Heather, what can I get you? Ooooh Cameron fancy seeing you here." The girl said looking at Cameron lustfully.

"Hi Heather, what an pleasant surprise." Cameron said but he's annoyed by here.

"Is that anyway to treat an lover?" She asked and I look down at my menu with tears threatening to fall.

"We are lovers, now I'll have a regular coffee. Luke what will you have?" He asked looking at me.

"A small hot chocolate." I said my voice slightly cracking. Heather writes the drinks down and leans down against the table. Her boobs are almost hanging out.

"Are you ready to order food or do you need a few more minutes." She asked looking at Cameron.

"We'll need a few minutes thank you." Cameron said looking at me and Heather huffs walking away. "You ok Luke?" He asked and I nod. "How about you tell me what's bothering you?" He suggests and I sigh.

"The thought of you being with someone else makes my stomach feel knotted." I admit and he grabs my hand and kisses it.

"I don't want anyone else but you." He said reassuringly. "You are the only one for me." He said making me smile. "Now do you like the necklace I got you?" He asked and he points to the necklace.