Chapter 6- Listen to Your Soul

Cameron looking like a bad boy above/side

Cameron's POV

"I like it. Why you get it?" My mom asked looking at my tattoo after I come in with a couple of warrior from cutting a tree down in her front yard.

"Don't know. Felt like it." I said casually shrugging. Mom put a bunch of sandwiches on the table and me and the warriors dig in. It's my mom's way of paying us, not that I'm complaining. She makes damn good sandwiches. She puts a couple of Gatorades on the table and we each take one. After we finish the sandwiches and Gatorade we throw the bottles away. We head outside to finish putting the logs into the back of one of the warrior's truck.

We decide to have a bonfire in a couple of weeks to use all the logs we just got. I hope into my truck and the warriors hope into the other truck then we drive to the pack to unload all the logs. After unloading the logs, I decide to go for a run. I take off the sweaty tank top off and shed my pants and briefs. I shift and start at a half run. Sin suddenly takes control out of no where and bolts into a direction to the trail near the park.

Sin's POV

"Mate, mate is on the park trail." I purr happily. Cameron growls, which I completely ignore and continue towards the park. Luke's scent drift up into my nose and I lick my lips. He's smells so delicious, I could eat him up.

I crouch down behind some bushes when I spot him. My tail starts wagging cause I'm so excited to see him. As he passes the bushes I'm behind, I come out from behind him and follow him silently. I press my nose against his neck and he jumps and whips around slaps my muzzle. I sneeze then growl, that actually stung.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you were those guys from the library." He said apologizing rubbing my muzzle and I purr loudly. I flop down onto my stomach and raise my head up as he starts scratching my neck. He giggles and I have to control myself to not mount him here in the forest. He's so tempting, it's so hard not to forcefully mate with him. I want our bond to grow first before we do anything intimate. He starts scratching my side and I roll onto my side. He starts scratching my stomach and I purr loudly.

"You're just a big puppy." He giggles and I lick his face. He taste so good and I start nipping him and he laughs. I get up and pin him down.

"Luke, come on lunch is ready." I hear a women shout from the direction of the park.

"I have to go puppy. I'll be back some other time." Luke said hugging my neck when I let him up. He heads into the direction of the park and I trot back to the pack house. I shift and pull Cameron's clothes. I go up to the alpha suite and head to Cameron's room. Pulling of the clothes I get onto the bed and grab my dick.

I start pumping myself slowly picturing being inside Luke's tight hole. Pounding into him until he's walking bowlegged. Filling him with my seed until he's round with my pups. I grunt cumming onto my hand and abs. I pant and lick my hand clean.

"You don't yet?" Cameron growled annoyed and I chuckle.

"You enjoyed being near Luke today. Don't try to deny it. I'm apart of you and can feel your feelings." I said smirking and he grumbles. "Start listening to your soul. It is a guide." I said

Let me know what you think. I love reading your comments.😘

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!!