Chapter 15- Snow?! Why?!

It's a little snowy. Isn't it Luke? Above/side

"I hate snow." I said to myself looking out the bedroom window. It's cold and I don't like walking in it. I walk back over to the bed where Cameron is taking a nap. I poke his forehead and his instantly grabs my wrist making me jump.

"Don't poke me." He growls and I raise an eyebrow.
He gets up and pins me to the wall. He starts nippling on my mark and I start squirming in his hold.

"Cameron we don't have time for sex right now. Our parents will be here any minute." I said panting. He growls and rubs my sides. We really don't have time for this. I reach up and pull his ear hard. He snarls and glares at me. "Listen here Cameron. I said we don't have time for sex and that's final." I said pointing at him. He growls moving back and I walk out of the room. He follows after me and I can he's horny. I can feel it, should I tease him?

"You tease me and I'll fuck you until you're bow legged. I won't care that our parents walk in and see us." He snarl pulling my ass against his crotch. I gulp cause I forgot he can read my thoughts and at the promise in his deep, gruff voice. I nod in agreement and he lets go. He's so horny that I could feel his cock throb through his jeans. I hear Cameron's phone go off and he pulls it out of his pocket and answers it.

"Hey mom. Are the roads that bad? Oh ok. Tomorrow if the roads are better. Ok, love you. Bye." He said hanging up. "Roads are bad and our parents aren't coming today." He said walking over to me and pulling me against him. "Why don't I take you to the bedroom and ravage your body." He snarls seductively in my ear. I moan and he picks me up and takes me to our bedroom. He puts me on the bed and he gets on top of me.

"I'm not in the mood." I said then moan when he licks the mark on my neck. "Cameron, stop." I moan and he smirks against my neck. "Cameron, I'm not in the mood. Now stop before I kick you where it hurts." I said pushing on his chest. He pulls back and looks down at me. I move out from under him and get off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked when I put on a snow jacket.

"Out for a walk." I said grabbing gloves and leave the room and grab my boots. I head down the stairs of the pack house and towards the back door. I put my boots on and put the gloves on then head out the back door.

There's a lot of show out here, that it comes up pass my boots when I step off the porch. I walk towards the trees and continue inside the woods. After ten minutes, I feel someone following me. I look over my shoulder and see Cameron in his wolf form.

"Go away Cameron." I said looking forward and continue walking. He gets up beside me and matches my walking pace which is slow in this deep snow.

"Get on my back." Sin said inside my head. I roll my eyes and continue walking. "Please baby don't be like this. I'm sorry for how we acted." He said nuzzling my side and I push his head away. He whines loudly with his ears low.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Cameron. I know you were trying to stop him." I said. "I wasn't in the mood for sex and he ignored me. He has to understand that I don't have a huge sex drive like wolves. No offense." I add rubbing my arm.

"None taken. We do have huge sex drives it's true. Our bond is more then sex, it's a bond that connects us. Our souls are made to be together. Two parts of a whole." He said "In Lak'ech" He said

"What does that mean?" I asked looking at him.

"You are my other me, If I do harm to you, I do harm to myself, if I love and respect you, I love and respect myself." He said and I remember that Cameron has a tattoo of that. "Mayan-inspired poetry." He added.