Chapter 12- Introductions and 'Competation'

Heather above/side

Luke's POV

It's been a week since I moved in with Cameron and it's has been great. He takes me to see my parents whenever I want. One thing I learned about Cameron, he can't resist my puppy dog eyes. He likes nipping against my neck whenever I sit next to him.

He has me sleeping with him, I try the go to one of the guests room. But I always end up back in his bed after I fall asleep. So I gave up and stopped trying.

So, currently I'm in Cameron's room watching tv with him and I'm sitting between he spread legs. He's kissing my neck and has his hand is rubbing my crotch. It's really distracting but it feels to good. It also gives off those electrifying tingles and makes it feel even better. He slips his large hand into my pjs and grips my dick. I moan and buck up against his hand.

"You like that baby?" He asked pumping me faster and I nod moaning. He chuckles and nips my neck pulling my pjs down. I lean my head back against his shoulder panting. You would think my body would be use to this after week of him doing this. Gladly it hasn't, it's been different each time he does this. Let me tell you this one time he did this. I was on cloud nine for hours. It was that pleasurable for me to feel the things he was doing to my body for hours after.

*Flashback*

Cameron has me pulled against his chest and has my head tilted up, kissing me senseless. I melt against his chest and he picks me up carrying me to our room. He kicks the door shut and brings me our to the bed. Laying me down, he hovers over me like he's looking at his prey. It has me giddy with excitement and his eyes turn silver. He grips my sweatpants and yanks them off me along with my boxers in one go. He smirks at me and pulls my shirt off leaving me naked under him.

He grabs my dick and starts pumping me quickly. He uses his other hand to take his sweatpants off and I see his dick. He went commando and my god it's amazing. He licks one of my nipples while his rolls it between his index finger and thumb. I moan covering my mouth cause I know I'm really loud. He growls and takes his off my nipple and pins my hands above my head. I look up at him and he glares at me.

"Don't hide your sounds of pleasure from me." He said but his voice is different and kisses me aggressively. I moan loudly and struggle to get my hands free to grab him. He lets my hands go and wrap my hands around his neck pull him closer. I've never seen this side of me. It's like I'm a whole different person, I'm craving Cameron's body and nothing else. He pulls my ass close to his crotch and I feel his dick next to mine.

But it's a lot bigger then last time I felt it. I don't care I just want him, trying my best to get control of the kiss. I want control of this but he doesn't let up. I start trying do distract him but he beats me to it. Once he grabs my dick, I moan loudly and he pushes his tongue into my mouth. He growls proudly and lets my dick. After a few minutes, he pulls back and flips me over. I look back at him and he leans forward and kisses me. I moan and feel him grinding his dick between my cheeks. It has me gripping the sheets and pushing back against him.

He growls in my ear and I see him reach into a nightstand and pull a bottle out. I look back seeing him open the bottle and he moves back. He spreads my cheeks and tilts the bottle and some type of gel onto my hole. It's cold but then he uses his fingers to rub it against my hole and it heats up quickly. He gets on the bed and pulls me onto his lap. His hand goes back to my ass and puts some pressure onto my hole. I groan when his large finger pushes pass the ring of muscles.

He pulls them out then pushes back him and I bite his shoulder to keep from screaming. He moans loudly and pushes in two more fingers and I bite his shoulder harder. After a few minutes, it's stops hurting and I push back against his hand. He hits something in me and I moan loudly. I start twitching and he licks my neck hitting that spot again. I moan and cum hard against his abs. He smirks and pulls his fingers out of me as I pant hard.

I sit up after catching my breath and see all my cum on his abs. He moves his hand across his abs getting all the cum on it then licks his hand clean.

"Cameron?" I asked and he chuckles deeply shaking his head.

"I'm Sin. Cameron's Wolf, I want to get a little taste of you mate." He said and kisses me. I ask him what a mate is and he explains all of it to me.

*End of flashback*

Just remember that makes me cum. Cameron chuckles and licks up the cum on my stomach.

"So, when will we complete the mating process?" I asked running my hands through his hair.

"Whenever you are ready, I can wait until you are ready." He replied.

"Ok, I'll tell you when I'm ready." I said and he nods.

*the next day*

I'm getting introduced to the pack and saying I'm nervous is an understatement. I'm terrified, hundreds of werewolves and one little human me. I would die if they come to attack me. Cameron is hold me against him behind a tree out of view of his pack. He's helping me relax and I'm thankful. After what feels like hours I'm finally relax and nod. He grabs my hand and leads me onto a stage.

"Okay everyone settle down, settle down." He said and everyone quiets down. They all look at him and wait for him to continue. I'm hiding behind him shaking. I forgot how many people are here. "I want all of you to meet my mate and your future Luna." He said and pulls me in front of him. I'm shaking and he rubs my sides. They all aw at me and I blush and turn around and hide my red face. They start wolf whistling and the ones in wolf form howl. Cameron chuckles and kisses my hair.

So, he lets me mingle with some people but I stay in his line sight. I can feel his eyes on me and it's comforting. It makes me feel safe and slightly proud. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around and see Heather. I instantly back up and bump into a wolf and it looks at me. I blush and move away from him, I think it's a him. Heather crosses her arms at me.

"You need to stay away from Cameron, he's mine." She said and the wolf behind me growls at her.

"He isn't yours Heather." Mick, I think that's his name said. "You can't say he's yours when he just said Luke is his mate. So, now get those thoughts out of the stupid head of yours and leave Luke alone." He said getting in front of me. Heather growls and goes to say something but a low warning growl makes her tense up. I look to where the growl came from and see Cameron's wolf, Sin. He walks over to me and stands beside me.

"Fine but this isn't over." She warns and shifts leaving into the woods. I never liked her but I know if she tries to hurt me. I'll have back up and she'll lose. Sin nuzzles my side and it makes those pleasurable sparks shoot through my body. 

I think the 'competition' with Heather is always in my favor no matter what she tries. I giggle to myself at my thoughts.

Well, this took awhile to right but I got it done. *happy dance* Let me know what you think and love reading your comments.😘

AlphaoftheRedForest out!!!!