Chapter 29

Nico

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I ACTUALLY DID IT I KISSED HIM!

I got up to Will and kissed him on the cheek! Where was all of this confidence coming from? Did I even care?

Nope, not really. I kissed my, er, significant other's cheek.

My chest felt like there were a million little bombs going off at once.

He was so surprised.

So was I if I'm being honest.

Will's shocked face turned into a huge smile, he grabbed my waist and hugged.

"God you're so cute," he muttered into my hair.

I slowly hugged him back, I was overly aware of his hand wrapped and touching my hip. Damn.

"Wanna go over to my house?" Will asked.

He released me and smiled.

"Sure, lemme just tell Hazel," I said, taking my phone out to text her.

I typed in "Going to Will's, probably will stay the night. Be careful and make sure to let the dog out. Love you," then sent it.

"Alright, let's go," I said, opening the door for him.

He gave me a quick glance as we walked out, our eyes catching, he was so pretty. It was a bit cold, granted, it was winter. Why wouldn't it be cold?

"Should I go g-get my jacket?" I asked.

Damn, there was that stupid ass stutter.

"You can just borrow one of mine, it's not like we don't see each other every day, or could at least," Will said, putting an arm around my shoulder again.

That helped with the warmth issue.

My heart was pounding so fast, from just kissing his cheek to his arms all over me, damn this boy made me happy. Maybe my family would see that; maybe they'd see that Will is the one who makes me smile so much.

We got inside his house and went straight up to his room. He dragged me down onto the bed and we fell on it with a slight thud.

Will's arms fully surrounded me, and he just sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm kinda just, in a state of disbelief. I hadn't even picked up on the fact that you liked me, I was focused on the fact that I like you so much."

He was so sweet.

"Heck Will," I whispered "I guess i-it was the same for me."

"God you're cute, who even says heck anymore?" He giggled.

I felt my face flush "I-I don't know, I-I guess I do? I'm sorry."

"Neeeekkkssss, don't be sorry, it's adorable, I mean, I probably do it sometimes too," he said, squeezing me slightly.

My eyelids felt heavy suddenly "We didn't look for dance stuff," I whispered.