Always Learning

"Tamaki, get out of the damn cart." Hissed Kyoya. Haruhi and Hikaru were on a date of sorts and he had almost fucked everything up.
"Mama don't shout at me! You have to say please" whimpered Tamaki
".....will you please get out before i strangle you?"
"Sure can do!"
"I swear i'm going to murder him"
Clover noticed the vendor returning to his stand and knew there had to be a way to cool Kyoya from Tamaki's stupidity.
"Ice cream?"
This startled Kyoya a bit "you want ice cream?"
"It'll calm you down won't it?" Kyoya orders a vanilla ice cream cone, mostly for her, he doesn't like sweets much and he knew she knew this.

"What do you think you're doing?! It was finally going well, you idiot! What would have happened if they had seen us?! You almost blew our cover." Berates Kaoru.

"You think I'm gonna let them share an ice cream cone like a couple!? That's indirect kissing!" Rationalizes Tamaki.

"So how mad would you be if I do the cutesy thing where I smash this ice cream in your face?" contemplates Clover

"Don't do it." advises Kyoya

"So... pretty mad."

"Don't."

"But...mad enough to break up with me?"

"There are few things that would make me do that. But Still, don-" his nose is met with coldness as Clover giggles.

"There will be punishment later." He vows

"Sounds kinky, I'm in." Kyoya rests his head in his hands.

"Do you have a napkin?" He asks.

"Well, no. But I have a better idea"

"Hm?" she leans in, before he can protest that they're in public, she is dragging her tongue across his face, licking the sweet substance off of him. She gives him a small smile, as he wipes the lenses of his rounded glasses. He peers over her shoulder (which, with her height isn't too difficult.) To see Kaoru with his back to them, shaking with silent laughter.

"What's your favorite season?" Clover questions.

"Winter."

"Why? Because it's as cold as your personality?"

Kyoya chuckled slightly at that, "No, but i suppose that was cheeky. It's just calmer. Nobody running around on pointless errands such as this one because everyone is inside trying to keep warm instead."

He took a moment to think about the question asked of him.

"And why exactly did you want to know my favorite season of the year?"

She smiled and answered "That's the game."

"What game?"

"I ask you a question" she gave him a ludicrous smile with hidden tones of trickery "and you have to ask me one too."

Kyoya sighed, this is what it was always like with her. She was truly unpredictable and when he thought he had learned her inner machinations, she surprised him yet again with another preposterous proposal like this.

"Fine. What is your favorite season?"

"The fall. Even though I'm a summer baby, I hate how humid and gross it is. The fall is more cool and not as many bugs. But all in all that doesn't matter since I like to be indoors better." Now that he had noticed, she was as white as the walls and she always suggested inside dates.

"My turn. What's your favorite position in bed?" After knowing her for some time, he had expected something like that. But nonetheless, it still took him off guard. She had no remorse, no regret even if this was in public. But he got back at her. He tilts her chin upward so he can look down into her eyes and replies.