Chapter 1

Jeylo’s POV

          I’m Jeylo Linsky , just an average second year student taking up  Biology here in St.Louise University,an all boy’s school which is a school ruled by power, either money or physical force. Students studying here are divided into three categories: The  (rich) , “R”  , mostly composed of those students whose families owns a lot of businesses and considered as Prince’s  of the University, the (delinquent),  “ D “  ,they were the ones who like to indulge in fights and make some students there slaves by using force which I’m totally afraid of and lastly the (low),  “L” , they were the ones who belong to those who just afford to sustain their everyday needs or the poor ones, no standing in the society type. And I belong to that category.

 I am now headed  to the storage room to keep bunches of newspapers  as ordered by one of my professors  and when I arrived and arranged those things on one side of the corner, I heard some strange noise which awakened my curiosity so I happened to look at it  but I wasn’t really expecting two guys indulging themselves in an unusual act.

With my two eyes I saw one guy ,half naked,drenched in sweat, panting like crazy who was constantly moaning,

“Yes! Harder please !Oh harder!”

while his both hands where totally gripping on the table, while the other guy constinuously thrusts his organ to the the first

“You really like my cock inside you right, your feeling me inside you Myko” as he said those which made the other guy more erotic  and it seemed like both of them where enjoying the pleasure and….

 Me?, I can hear my heart pounding like crazy as I hold my breath ,afraid to be discovered that I have seen them doing this. I don’t know but I’m starting to feel weird for I think that the guy who lead his partner was amazing to make the other show some sensual reaction, as if he was really pleasured by what the leading  guy do to him.

I averted my gaze from them for my mind can’t take it anymore and as I silently took one step to slowly go out of the room without them noticing when..

“Achoooooo!”

“Whos there!” ,

I heard one of those guys speak, so I , without hesitation hurriedly went out of the room , running in full speed.

“hah, hah,.. I hope I had gone so far, My God what should I do? Did they discovered that it was me?” I said to myself , still panting as I went to our room to get my bag and hurriedly went home.

Luke’s POV

“Oh I’m Cumming Luke! Ah I’m Cum-ming!”

My  professor Myko said in a panting voice as he was trembling while feeling my big cock inside him. Then he released a large sum of whitish slippery substance which scattered on the floor and some on the table.

“You’re body is so amazing Myko” I said while hugging his sweaty body from behind.

“Achooooooooooo!”

That was the sound coming from behind which startled both me and Myko.

“Who’s there!” I said in a loud tone as I hurriedly zipped my pants and went to see who it was and even chased him  but that person who saw us while having sex had already escaped.

“Did you catch him?” Myko said when I returned to the Storage room.

“He was so fast, I couldn’t catch him, I tried to search for him but I guess he already escaped” I said in a panting voice.

Myko kneeled on the floor as he held unto my pants.

“What should we do? Somebody saw us , I can’t afford to loose my job Luke .Do something, please do something.Hu, hu, hu “ Myko said his voice was shaking in fear as he continued crying.

I leaned closer to him.

“Don’t worry, Everythings gonna be alright. I’ve got this, just go home first okay?” I said to him while patting his back then hugged him tightly.

Myko went home, but I still stayed at the storage room.

“Shit!” I shouted while punching the wall .

I’m Luke Howard, the leader of the “D’s”  of this University. I’m  notorious when it comes to fighting and sex. I don’t care who my partner was as long as I’m satisfied but then Professor Myko came, he was different from others, he treated me as a human being, that’s why I fall in love with him and we are in that kind of relationship and now? Everything’s gonna get ruined because of that person who saw us doing sex.

While thinking of what just happened a while ago, I  saw a set of keys  on the floor so I pick it up.

“.Hhhhmn, owned by 2nd yr. bio,Jeylo Linsky, if lost pls. return!”

What the? Jackpot! So that’s the name of the  person huh? I said to myself as I put the keys on my pocket.