Chapter 13

Jeylo’s POV

 “Geez,1 point only 1 point,arrrgh.. I just can’t accept it Jey..I'm so down”

A while ago,Ritchie’s team lost in their volleyball game that’s why he was now telling me all of  his complains.

“It’s alright Ritch,this is just your first game,you can still catch up next time”

“I know but I still can’t accept it Jey..I'm so down ”

I silently laughed at Ritchie’s childish behavior as I comforted him.

 I felt my phone vibrated on my pocket,so I picked it up.

“Where are you?..Father is here..Meet us on the front gate”

I heard brother’s voice,and I let out a soft sigh “Okay I’m coming” and it was suddenly cut off for my phone went out of battery.I looked at my phone and sighed again.

After that  incident, my brother, acted as if nothing happened so I also showed him that I’m not affected at all eventhough I’m so down deep inside.And as for Luke, I started avoiding him.

“Hey what’s with all the sighing..are you alright best?”

“Yeah,something came up,so I gotta go”

As I was walking,the words that brother told me yesterday  suddenly echoed in my head.I took a gulp.Nah,it can’t be.What was I thinking.

When I recognized brother Myko,and the man in suit which is my father,I immediately went near them.

My father smiled at me so I smiled back .

 “Relax son,I know you feel awkward right now ,but I’m your father so don’t be shy”

I nodded and smiled at him,somewhat tensed.He was so formal that I don’t know how to act right now.But he was kind.

“Just act normal,were family after all” Myko whispered and I glared at him.I don’t know,I just got pissed by looking at him.

 We entered a black limousine and it looks like were going somewhere.

“Since I heard that your school is having a festival right now and both of you are not that busy,I immediately took this opportunity to arrange a certain event and we will be attending it ,but before that let’s head home first ”Father said and as I look at brother,he was showing that serious expression like last time. After that we were silent the whole time.

“We’ve arrived Sire” The driver said and as we get out of the car my heart was beating fast as I was standing outside the opened gate of my dreamhouse.I mean,it’s the house I really admired since I was young. I remembered when I was in elementary,me and my friends dragged me to barge in this mansion but as we manage to get inside we were immediately found out and was thrown outside.Since then,I always pass by here to take a glance,dreaming that I can have a house like this someday.

“Welcome home Sir Myko” , “Welcome home Youngmaster Jey”The people lining at the gate said.

“Welcome back Lord Harrison” they added as they bowed and my father walk passed them and we followed him.This situation looks like the one I encountered at Luke’s house.and something like this happening to me.Unbelievable!

“Hey Jey it’s alright” brother  told  me when he noticed my restlessness.He’s really observant.Eventhough I treat him coldly,show  that I despise him, in exchange he give  me this kind of treatment. I feel so unreasonable for hating him,eventhough its not his fault that my relationship with Luke turned out like this.