Chapter 3

Jeylo’s POV

 “Harder please !Oh harder!”

“Hah, Hah, that dream again”

After I accidentally witnessed two guys having sex in the storage and one of those guys happened to be Luke Howard ,who is also the one who forcefully stole my fist kiss .Lately I keep on having those strange dreams but this time, in the dream it involves me and Luke.

We were kissing , both naked, he was licking every part of my body , teasing me in my sensitive areas especially my nipples,  he even gave me some handjobs and blowjobs and slowly prepared and sretched that part of my body where his manhood enters , and when he was inside me it felt like as if I was going crazy , I was panting and moaning at the same time telling him to Stop, eventhough I really enjoyed it,then he keep teasing me saying that I actually like what he was doing to my erotic body , and those words of him felt like music to my ears arousing me even more as I felt the pleasure and the pain and we both reached heaven after doing such things.

And those things were making me so embarrassed. Why do I have those thoughts anyway? I didn’t even know Luke, for it was my first time meeting him, well I did saw him in the storage room but I didn’t know it was him, I just realized it when he personally approached me and he even blockmailed me .Geez,what’s happening to me?

I immediately get up to fix myself, it’s Saturday and me and Ritchie decided to go to the zoo to observe some animals for our report. After eating breakfast and all , I said goodbye to my mom.

“Good morning Jey, let’s go!” Ritchie said smiling while riding his bicycle .

When Ritchie and I arrived at the zoo.He parked his bicycle in the bicycle area. Then we started walking inside the zoo.

“Ah, right,why did  Luke Howard dragged you the other day?” Ritchie said .

“Eh?,oh that, we were just discussing about something” I replied .

Ritchie pulled my collar and examined me if I was telling the truth.

“Suspicious” he said then he released me.

“That Luke,  is a very notorious delinquent, there’s a humor spreading that he is one of those guys who makes students  their  sex slaves, so don’t involve yourself with him Jey!” he added.

I take a gulp and I felt scared while hearing those words from Ritchie. So that guy in the storage room with him is a sex slave?, My God, I’ve been avoiding myself to be involved in complicated matters and now I met a student who belongs to the “D”  and he’s famous on top of that, What should I do?

Luke’s POV

Lately, My lover Myko, who is also my professor was so busy with his work , so we didn’t have time for each other. I really miss him so much.

And now, he invited me to come to his house. I’m so happy , this is the first time that he was the one who took the initiative for us to meet. Maybe he wanted to see me that badly.

“Come in” Myko said when he opened his door.

“I miss you” I whispered to him then pulled him towards me.

“What are you doing, somebody might see us Luke” he said as he shove me away and walk inside the house.

I followed him inside then I comfortably sat on one of the sofa.

“Okay, since you invited me here , I guess we should make ourselves comfortable and start having fun right” I said grinning at him.

I heard him sighed then he started talking.