Chapter 11

Ritchie’s POV

The delinquent in my grasp finally agreed to my request.He told me everything.I know all my instincts were right but I was surprised to know  that the three of them were entangled in a certain situation that is beyond my expectation.How cruel destiny is.

“That is all things I know,so you have no business with me right?But if you’re free right now,we could at least have some fun right?” the delinquent grinned at me so I punched him in the stomach and  left .

“Hey Ritchie” I heard a voice calling out to me and when I turned around…

(sfx.Thud)

My body just moved on its own as my  punch landed on his face and I saw him fall into the ground.

Luke’s POV

I  was surprised when Jey’s bestfriend suddenly punch me. And as I try to stand,I  felt the pain on my lower lip and I saw my blood on my hand as I touched it.

“How could you Luke..How could you do that to Jey..You’re too cruel” Ritchie said in angry tone making me confused.

“I can’t believe that you would actually do that.Are you happy to take control of  Jey and his brother Prof.Myko?.For revenge?Only for revenge?”

He added as he pulled my collar.

“No.. Myko is just a person in my past and Jey is my present and my future as well. I Love Jey.I really love him”

“Just a person in the past? But he’s your ex-lover! And the three of you are entangled in a complicated situation.!”

“I know.I never expected that Myko is Jey’s brother.I can’t also deny that he was my ex-lover.But my relationship with Jey is not for the sake of revenge.I love him and only him.I was searching for the right time to tell him about my past for I don’t want to lie to him.I don’t want to loose him Ritch,he’s very dear to me.”

“Eventhough you say that you love Jey,I know it will hurt him.Eventhough he’s a cheerful person,but the truth is that he is a vulnerable one”

“I know.That’s why I’m asking for your understanding.Please give me more time and I will probably fix this before it will lead to a major  problem.”

I saw Ritchie’s facial expression change as he heave a sigh.

“School fest is coming.I want you to tell everything to Jey by then,but if you failed to do so,I’m afraid I’m gonna take Jey away from you,I can’t bear to see my bestfriend  miserable in the future”

Fast Forward……………

Jeylo’s POV

I can’t believe that being an SSC is actually tough especially when there is an upcoming event. We were so busy in posting some announcements for the events of the School Fest.For the sound system,decorations and all preparation s,the SSC were the ones who handle them.I’m so busy and all for the past few  days and I haven’t meet look since then.But finally,today is the big day and I can finally see Luke.

“Hey!”

I turned towards  the person.My face brightened up when I saw Luke.He was wearing a dress and he totally look like a girl.I heard their class theme is Princess Café.He’s so beautiful.Coming closer to me he immediately embraced me. “I  Miss You So Much” he said and I hugged him back.I’m so happy.