Chapter 10

Jeylo’s POV

I smiled as I shake hands with my brother.

“You really are a grown up man now  son, so I think it’s time to live with us now”

My father  spoke as he  looked at me with a serious expression.

I looked at him confused and then I turned to mom.

“Don’t worry Jey, it’s just for three months, and after that you will decide if you will stay with them or not.We already discussed this thoroughly”

Mom said as she fake a smile.

If  that’s what they decided already then I guess, I have to agree.

“You are currently studying in St. Louise University right son? So I guess you have to stay in your brothers place during schooldays”

Dad  is  right. Brother Myko is a teacher in our University and  of course he has a place near our school and  if I stay with him I will not bother about rent anymore  plus we can get to know each other and build our relationship as brothers.

“Okay I decided to be with you” I said to them.

After that we had a conversation. Myko gave me his phone number and I also gave my number to him .He also gave me his address as well as the key to his house  and then the two of  them  left for they have some business to take care of.

Then mom told me everything about dad and my brother.

I learned that dad is the son of the famous businessman  and their family is rich and when he fell in love with my mother  who is just an ordinary woman,his family never accepted her.But they still insisted their love for each other ,so dad abandoned  his family and lived together with mom and then brother Myko was born .They experienced a very hard life for my grandpa made ways to let them suffer. They never gave up until my brother experience a very terrible sickness and it happened that they were so out of money. Mother bravely asked my grandpa to help them eventhough dad told her to never confront him. And in exchange for grandpa’s help, mom will silently leave dad and my brother and never appear before them in the future.

I know leaving dad and my brother behind was so hard for her and after that , she discovered that she was pregnant of me.  I wonder how she managed those times,I know  it must be tough. But she said that she was still happy for she had me.

But if that happened  in the past, how come dad found out about us?

I was  reflecting on these things as I was fixing my things for  I will start bringing some of them to my brothers place.

I heaved a sigh and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

It was Luke of course.I missed a call from him so I called back.

“Hey,can you help me for a while? I have to do something urgent”

Luke’s POV

“Yeah I’m free right now”

“Thanks ,I will wait for you here”

I heard Jey sighed before turning off  his phone.Did something happened to him?

I immediately drove my car to their house and when I arrived there his mother welcomed me.

“I’m  glad my Jey has a friend like you , Luke was it?,I’m sorry to bother you like this and thanks for helping him.And I hope you can help him move  his things out of  his apartment for from now on he will be living with his.. “