Chapter 14

Luke was surprised to discover that Myko is a Harrison  but what froze him on his spot was  the person smiling beside Myko.

“Jey” he said to himself.

He can’t just accept what’s happening.

Luke looked at him confused and in pain.His mind is in a mess.Jeylo was smiling at the crowd.

“He’s a Harrison.He’s a Harrison Luke”.With this thoughts his heart began to throb as he slowly clenched his fist.

On the other hand ,as  Jey  saw the place full of upperclassmen,he felt really nervous.He tried to search for a familiar face and he noticed someone who look exactly like Luke.Their eyes met for a second and then his brother asked him to keep going so Jey didn’t mind what he saw.He was thinking that the thing he should mind right now is this unexpected turn of events.To discover that he is a son of the most wealthy family in the City,he was having mixed emotions as he went up the stage with his father and brother with guards protecting them.

“Good Afternoon everyone” Mr. Harrison began to speak .

“Sorry for this sudden gathering,I actually invited you all here to announce that I recently found my other son,who was separated from me for years..,I wanted him to introduce to all of you” he added which caught the crowd’s attention.

“..My youngest Jeylo Linsky Harrison”

Jeylo wholeheartedly smiled at the crowd even though he’s nervous as he waved his hand.

“And please treat him well from now on,for he will be the one who will succeed my company”

Jeylo was surprised by the words of his father and look at him confused.The crowd was also surprised and slight noises can be heard. “How about your oldest son Myke, Lord Harrison?We thought that he is the one who will succeed you,that’s why he came back,what’s gonna happen to him? One of the media people asked.

Jey can feel the strange gazes from those elite people,it’s making him uncomfortable.

“I will let my son Myke Kofler do his thing…He has his dreams after all..If he wants to work in my company I will let him guide his younger brother Jey..And as for Jey,I know he’s still young but it doesn’t mean he is uncapable,I know my son will get better  than me in the future”

The awkward atmosphere a while ago suddenly disappeared.Everybody was amazed at what his father said so Jeylo was relieved.The people welcomed Jey with a big round of applause ,others bowed to show their respect.After the introduction,many people approached Jey,asking him questions and such.With his  personality he easily blended with the crowd.The party started.And  Jey find it so tiring to talk to so many people,to act and talk formally he was having a hard time so when he had the chance he silently sneaked out and found himself in  the  balcony which is away from the people.

“It’s almost 7 pm huh,ah I’m tired ” Jey blurted out as he stretched his arms.

 “Are you really a Harrison?”

Jeylo was startled by the voice coming from behind and was surprised to know who it was.

“And why do you care?” He replied and Luke pulled him closer to his body.

“How does it feel to be a Harrison?”Luke said and Jey saw  a glimpse of sadness in his eyes.

 Luke tilted his chin and with his face closer to his , Jey’s heart was beating so hard that he can’t utter a single word for he remembered something dirty when he felt Luke’s thing.

 “I’m asking you,How does it feel to be a Harrison?!”This time he saw anger flashed on Luke’s eyes.Jeylo become flustered when he felt Luke’s hand tightly  gripping on his shoulders.

“It hurts…Let me go!”Jey tried to struggle but it was useless.He can tell that Luke was waiting for him to answer such question.

“As you see I’m very happy to be a Harrison so let me go already!”

Luke’s grip weakened so Jey managed to free himself.

 “You’re acting strange you know!..And are you following me? …We broke up already so can you please leave me alone?!”He blurted as he slowly massaged his shoulders.

“Then …”Luke spoke as he grabbed Jey’s  arm and pinned him in the wall.

“Let’s  have some fun,you’re my slave after all”