Chapter 15

“Wha—What slave? ,Let me go!”

“It looks like you’ve forgotten something very important,Jey” Luke smirked and the next thing he did was crash his lips on him.His  tongue played inside Jey’s mouth.He  was kissing Jey torridly that the latter was enticed to respond.They were sucking and biting each other’s lips in a heated passion.

“We also did something like this at the back of the library remember? You were such a lousy kisser back then” Luke teased the moment their lips parted.

“Wha—What  are  you !”Jey tried so hard to glare at him to hide his embarrassment.

“If your father knew that you like kissing a guy,how would he feel I wonder?..We also have a  contract sealed with a kiss right?In order for me not to tell, I told you to satisfy me with your body”..

Jey was blushing so hard.He can’t utter a word after hearing such vulgar words from Luke.

Luke can read Jeylo by his actions.He chuckled as he removed his tie and started tying both of Jey’s hands.”Let’s screw each other until were beat”he whispered into his ears and made Jeylo face the wall.Luke unbuckled Jeylo’s pants and he was able to hold Jey’s manhood and started stroking it.

“Not here….Ah….Luke …Were gonna be seen..Hhhmn..Mnn..”

“Jey are you in here?” that was Myko’s voice searching for him.

“Isn’t this exciting?...I’m turned on,” Luke murmured as he nipped Jey’s  earlobes .

 “Mmmn..mnn..mnnn” Jeylo tried to hold back his voice so that Myko wouldn’t hear.Thank goodness they were somewhat hidden in a dimmer area of the place so they wasn’t discovered and Myko left.

“You’re turned on right?”Luke teased and as his tongue trailed on Jey’s  neck,the latter trembled in excitement .

“I’m not….ah….turned on….Hhmn…..Ah.”

 “But you just released you’re cum,you’re body sure is honest,” he pulled Jey’s hair and made him kneel on the ground.

 “Now service me,unzip it with your mouth and do me properly” Luke ordered  and Jey glared at him

“I wonder how your father will---“.

Without a second thought Jey successfully unzip Luke’s pants and he slowly  licked his rod.Luke started to moan as he felt the warmth of Jey’s mouth.Jey’s tongue licking him up and down is amazing.Especially on how he played with his tip that made him burst his arousal

“I told you to do it properly!” He shouted as he looked at Jey who’s choking and is having a hard time swallowing his cum.

He felt bad inside to torture Jey like this .But this is the right thing to do.He must make Jeylo hate him so that it won’t be painful for both of them.

“How could you..*cough* ..do this ..*cough*..to me..” Jey said with a trembling voice.

Luke knew he was about to cry so he immediately grabbed Jey’s thigh. “You have no right to lecture me!”  he said and without a second thought he forcefully entered him .

“Ah no..It hurts..” Jey pleaded but Luke didn’t listen as he continued thrusting his cock inside him.

“Ah..Hah..Luke”

“Ah No..Ah Hah..Stop…Ah”

“Ahhh”

That was Jeylo’s last cry as he lost consciousness ..

Luke hugged Jey’s body.

”I love you,but my hatred towards your clan is much stronger,I’m sorry”