Chapter 8

Luke’s POV

“Hey Luke! Long time no see!”  Kite said as he slightly punch me in the shoulder.

It’s been a while since I hang out with my fellow “D’s” in our favorite hide out.

“You’ve changed a lot dude! You’re attending classes , and it looks like you’re a good guy now, I haven’t seen you messing around with your sex slaves” Romnic said as he started lighting a cigarette.

“ What are you talking about guys, I’m still me” I said as I laughed a little.

“So how does it feel to be in love dude? I bet, things were really going well between you and prof. Myko huh” Cymon said as he put one of his arms on my shoulder.

 “Nah, we broke up a long time ago, I’m hanging out with Jeylo now” I said and all of them were shocked after hearing that.

“What?” I said in a confused tone.

“Jeylo, you mean that Jeylo Linsky?” Rick said and I nodded at him.

“So, you’re still toying with him until now? I can’t believe you..Stop this revenge thing already and get Myko back dude, you love him right?” Rick added as he sat closer to me.

I was surprised of what he said. I know that I’ve been toying with Jeylo from the start and the one I really love is Myko.But I  just can’t let go of Jey. I mean, I started to consider him precious to me.

“Are you alright dude?” he asked.

“Yes, but I just can’t leave Jey behind, he’s special, I mean he’s different. It’s rare to find people like him” I awkwardly said to  him.

“Oh no! Don’t tell me, you’re starting to fall in love with that weak guy, he’s just an “L” dude,don’t waste your time on him” Rick said as he started to laugh, and I just snapped as I unconsciously grabbed his collar, I  was so angry that I was about to punch him but then I realized what I was doing and immediately released him from my grip.

I saw Rick tremble in fear and the shocked expression of others as I walk out of that room.

What’s happening to me?Why am I so angry after hearing that?

As I was hardly thinking of the incident that happened a while ago Jeylo’s face suddenly appeared in my mind.

“ I love You Luke and I’m very thankful that you love me too”

I took a gasp. No way? Did I already fall in love with Jey? When did it started?

This is very confusing. I have to confirm this.

I immediately went to Jey’s classroom and I met Ritchie. He said that Jeylo is having a soccer practice, so I immediately went to the soccer field.

I saw Jeylo. He was really focused on playing soccer. He was the one leading the ball, and with his amazing skill, he manage to gain a point as the ball entered the net.

I heard the sound of the whistle, and their coach ordered them to take a break.

Jey immediately went to the faucet , so I followed him but he didn’t notice me.

I was just observing him as he was washing his face.

“It looks like, you’re working hard” I said.

Then he turned towards me.

“Luke” Jey said smiling , as droplets of water run unto his face and then to his neck.

I suddenly heard my loud heartbeat as I took a deep breath and went closer to him as I grab a towel and wipe his face.

“Thanks Luke, by the way what are you doing here?” Jey asked as he gave me that confused look.