Chapter 5

Luke’s POV

Many things happened to me during these past few days. I was seen having sex with my professor which is also my lover Myko who already broke up with me and now I’m hanging out with that person who witnessed us, he’s my slave and sex partner now ,named Jeylo Linsky.

He is one of the “L’s” and is  one of the top students of the University.I heard he’s a bio student, and is a member of the Newspaper Club, and is also a very good soccer player.

I confessed to him with a dark motive in mind, but he wholeheartedly accepted that fake confession of love.

I don’t even love him for Myko is the only one for me.

“Hey Luke, didn’t I tell you to not skip class anymore?” Jeylo sighed while handing me a lunchbox.

After what happened between us, we were constanly hanging out at the rooftop every lunch break.

Being with Jeylo for days, I found out that he is very talkative. He’s always cheerful in front of me .

Besides that, he was very bossy, plus  he always scolds me ,which I find very annoying, but at least he always gives me food, like this and he can satisy my carnal desires too. So I will not dispose him yet.That's what I decided.

“What do you think, is it delicious “ Jeylo said while eating his food.

There was some sauce on his lips , so I leaned closer and licked it.

“It’s Delicious” I said then his face started turning red.

“Geez, could you please stop all this lovey-dovey stuff already”

A voice came from behind, and it was Ritchie, Jeylo’s bestfriend.

“Well mr. hottie, I’m gonna take Jeylo for a while okay?” Ritchie added as he grabbed Jeylo’s arms and the latter handed me his food.

Jeylo’s POV

“Hey, Ritchie where are you taking me” I said while struggling for Ritchie was dragging me by the arm with force.

He released me and we are now at an area not noticeable to students.

I heard him sigh and then he held both of my shoulders.

“Didn’t I warn you to not be close with that Luke Howard and now? What’s this? I can’t believe you’re lovers already!”

“Yeah , I know but I can’t stop my feelings, I accidentally fell in love with him” I replied, looking away from Ritchie.

“ Geez,I understand you best, but what if the “R’s” know about this? And they will surely know, in no time, you will really be in a big mess , and guess I can’t help you anymore if that will really happen” He said as he faked a smile ,looking so worried.

Ritchie then hugged me , as he waved goodbye and head to his class. He just wanted to tell me a warning that’s all.

Actually I was surprised after hearing what he said. I heard stories about The “R’s” .They are the Prince’s of this school, they hate indecent students. Most of them are members of the discipline committee and are also part of the organization ruling this school, the Supreme Student Council. I remembered they expel all the students committing indecent acts last year,and there were lots of them,mostly were lovers. The “R’s” are very powerful.

I was so focused in thinking that I didn’t notice someone , so I accidentally bumped into him.

“Ouch, watch were you’re going  please”