Chapter 9

A.N.

Hello,

@ShinyaKogami,@alana_ss_,@nakajimasora,@SatsuThePanda,@michealis2,@Phantom_sixth_man,@Spaztastic_Freak,@kellybrittania,@silverwolves,@Selinster_Naruto,@cruzmanny96,@Amazingjeffrey,@JHDSFJDSGF,@Oliver7465,@Nanashi_Neko,@Yayoi13,@Taylor_Mars_,@Yinyangchi,@Lyke-ferrer,@saphirblau23,@Xeref-kye,@Ueki-kun,@Kim-chi,@LovelessForever,@straight_asa_rainbow,@catsith,@mbsswag123,@bebeyimsin,@yaoilover89,@aNikiNi,@Myka-chan,@chinitachimi,@lonleylight,@bluelephants,@JerZa-ft,@Ueki-kun,@fishoffkick,@KayeSmith21,@justaninnocentgirl,@tonyrocks

Uhhmn, thanks for dropping by at my profile and for reading my story also..(^_^)

And special thanks to @143Ryka and ,@Josh2x..I love You both..You’re such a supportive bro and sis :D

Luke’s POV

 The sound of the piano echoed throughout the room, I can’t believe that I was actually singing this song.

I focused my gaze on that very amazing person who captured my heart. He was sitting there ,silently listening to me. He was looking at me,and he looked amazingly beautiful, as a smile was formed in his lips.

This moment was so perfect.

Time stopped. The world stopped ..And all I can hear is the melody , perfectly synchronized with the beating of my heart .

I was still looking at Jey.

He was  smiling and then…

He was crying,.

I was surprised so I stopped playing and went near him.

He stood up and  immediately hugged me.

“You J—Jerk” he said as he was embracing me tightly ,crying on my shoulders.

I was so puzzled. What’s happening? Did I do something?

“You Jerk! If you keep spoiling me, I will be longing for things like this in the future” he said as he slightly punch my shoulder while looking at me with a fake glare.

“Then let me spoil you ” I replied, letting out a soft laugh as I held one of his hands and kissed it.

“Oh, our..our food, it will be a waste if we don’t eat them right away …right? Jey said as he immediately grabbed his hand from me.

He was so flustered. And his face was beet red, yet I still find him cute though.

We continued eating . We chat and laugh at our simple conversation.

After that, I brought Jey to our next destination which is a movie house.

I choose horror of course, for I expect that Jeylo would be clinging unto me but it was the exact opposite.

“Yey! This movie is so amazing Luke, I really love horror after all” Jey exclaimed in excitement as he stuffed some popcorns in his mouth focusing  attentively on the screen.

I laughed a little.. This guy never fail to amaze me.

After that, we went to an arcade and played to our heart’s content, then we entered a photobooth and took so many wacky poses, then we wandered on the streets as Jey suggested, for he was looking for street foods, and so we tried all of them.

I never imagined dating will be this fun.Well, I don't know if this will be considered as one,but it really is fun!

After that I took Jey , in a secluded place..

Lol..Just kidding..

I mean, I took him to a place, situated in a secluded area though.

“Uhhmn, Luke where are we?” he asked as he observed this place which is unfamiliar to him.